new video

Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I'm not sure if I like it, but it is very different and creative. I'll probably be obsessed in a week:huntyga:

Free my mind

Defmix100
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

random but the fire CGI is so good, idg how some movies/tv shows still look so clearly fake when bebe rexha can serve this level of flame

I was thinking this earlier today. I'm a VFX artist and CGI fire is still pretty terrible. This looks like stock footage so it's actually real fire placed in like they did with the fire in Bad Romance

ZiggyZiggs

She revealed the original edit of the video was rated r and very controversial, when asked about it she said it’s too offensive and out there that she can’t really talk about it, but had to edit everything out and completely tone it down cuz her parents were very upset, especially her father who still hasn’t returned her calls after seeing it :toofunny:

I mean she’s got ‘daddys angel’ written on her crotch sksksks I can only wonder how far she was going to run with the religious theme

Wish she’d kept all of it. I want to see the OG edit so bad 

Mirrion Rizzons
8 hours ago, misunderstood said:

LAST HURRAH AHHH AHH AHHA

last hurrah rah ah ah ah roma roma ma gaga oo la la 

codymonster
7 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Bebe now with religious references:smh:  the things you do to be relevant.

Unless you dragged Gaga for the Alejandro video, sit down and leave Bebe alone :vegas:

Archived