DC

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda

I still haven't watched this in full and I even had tickets to go 😂

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I literally hate all of those :rip: If the shape is fine then the quality is garbage. Not a fan of that tour at all. Everything came across as cheap and simply beneath her in every possible way :madge:

calmar
59 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

ArtRAVE was amazing. Wish I saw it live.

Gosh. The moment when I saw her step onto the platform beneath the stage and rise up at the beginning of the show to introduce the night with the title track was unbeatable. :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I love them and hate them at the same time. :toofunny: I think if she stuck with one hair color but multiple wigs like:

ACT I: ARTPOP, G.U.Y, Donatella

CgQJfBUWIAIIB8f.jpg

ACT II: Venus, MANiCURE

gaga-2-e1374402944984.jpg?quality=90&str

ACT III: Just Dance, Poker Face, Telephone

01344b7544efee95e0e4b75de93cc6ac.jpg

ACT IV: Paparazzi, DWUW, BTW, Dope

outGMA.jpg

ACT V: TEOG, Judas, Aura, Sexxx Dreams, MJH

358t1cg.jpg

ACT VI: Bang Bang (same wig)

ACT VII: Bad Romance, Applause, Swine (same wig)

ACT VIII: Gypsy (same wig)

6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Why do I not remember ever having seen this slightly longer bob??? I love it so much slightly longer!

She only wore it for a few dates, off the top of my head I know she wore it at the Winnepig and the St. Paul date (which would’ve been my date :pole:)

derpmonster
9 hours ago, Didymus said:

I literally hate all of those :rip: If the shape is fine then the quality is garbage. Not a fan of that tour at all. Everything came across as cheap and simply beneath her in every possible way :madge:

Isn't your Avatar from ArtRAVE? :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

5 hours ago, Twitter said:

I love them and hate them at the same time. :toofunny: I think if she stuck with one hair color but multiple wigs like:

ACT I: ARTPOP, G.U.Y, Donatella

CgQJfBUWIAIIB8f.jpg

ACT II: Venus, MANiCURE

gaga-2-e1374402944984.jpg?quality=90&str

ACT III: Just Dance, Poker Face, Telephone

01344b7544efee95e0e4b75de93cc6ac.jpg

ACT IV: Paparazzi, DWUW, BTW, Dope

outGMA.jpg

ACT V: TEOG, Judas, Aura, Sexxx Dreams, MJH

358t1cg.jpg

ACT VI: Bang Bang (same wig)

ACT VII: Bad Romance, Applause, Swine (same wig)

ACT VIII: Gypsy (same wig)

As much as I like this idea, we already have all of her other tours like this, so I'm glad she mixed it up for this tour :firega:

Didymus
8 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Isn't your Avatar from ArtRAVE? :toofunny:

It is. I love that picture. I do have a love-hate relationship with the octopus look, I’ll admit :oprah: 

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

It is. I love that picture. I do have a love-hate relationship with the octopus look, I’ll admit :oprah: 

It's my most favorite outfit from the artrave, go with love on this one :hor:

AJRocketMan

I loved her outfits and wigs on this tour! They were so colorful, quirky, and youthful. While I love the BTWB outfits, seeing her wear black and gold all the time got boring and repetitive. Bright colors look so good on her and I’m glad she had more fun with this tour.

AND SHE CAME TO MY CITY AND I DIDN’T GO!!!! I will forever hate myself for not going to the ArtRAVE, because it was based on my favorite album of hers and I loved the set list! She may never come to my city ever again, so I’m going to live with the guilt and regret forever. 😢

Miel

I love how the motif of wig changes continued with the Cheek to Cheek tour (particularly the early legs, when she’d switch from black and blonde hairs). 

I thought it was gonna be reused during Enigma, but it ended up being one wig 10% of the show and that other one 90%. Kind of odd.

3 points in and ready for more

2School4Cool

You missed one from the Paparazzi act. On one night towards the beginning of the tour she wore the usual act 1 wig with the blue tentacle outfit.

By the way thanks for this thread, seriously artRAVE had the best wigs and best outfits from any tour.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
12 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

You missed one from the Paparazzi act. On one night towards the beginning of the tour she wore the usual act 1 wig with the blue tentacle outfit.

By the way thanks for this thread, seriously artRAVE had the best wigs and best outfits from any tour.

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/ArtRAVE:_The_ARTPOP_Ball/Show?file=5-18-14_Do_What_U_Want_-_artRAVE_The_ARTPOP_Ball_Tour_001.jpg

On May 18 she wore the Act I wig for Act IV.

Edit: Here is another photo you could use

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/ArtRAVE:_The_ARTPOP_Ball/Show?file=5-18-14_Do_What_U_Want_artRAVE_the_ARTPOP_ball.png

See The Best In Everyone

9 hours ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

Oh yeah! The Ohio Show right?!

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, DCgaga said:

Oh yeah! The Ohio Show right?!

Yes!

Off topic, but that’s one thing I love so much about the artRAVE. It was so experimental. She would randomly change a wig for one night only, or wear an outfit only once, the setlist changed so much, she was constantly trying new things and experimenting.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived