question

Which Born This Way Ball Wig is Better

Ladey Gaygay

Best BTWB Wig  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Best Wig

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+theatrical+live+perf b62fdb468d78a0cb6846cfbb4b27369b--born-t latest?cb%5Cx3d20120630094211XVEY.gif

Just wandering, My friends hated most of the wigs except for these so I want to know which wig is more "wig"(am I cool yet)

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

The punky green one is just so bold and contrasts so well with all her outfits from the tour, the pastel pink is a more softer and more delicate look. So any of these two.

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, PinkPop said:

The punky green one is just so bold and contrasts so well with all her outfits from the tour, the pastel pink is a more softer and more delicate look. So any of these two.

Yeah I really love the neon green wig but also the pink triangle because I'm weird like that

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

FentyGa

The pink and green are the best, but I'd say the green is best (though pink is my favourite colour)
the teal from Sydney was cute tho

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, FentyGa said:

The pink and green are the best, but I'd say the green is best (though pink is my favourite colour)
the teal from Sydney was cute tho

SHE HAD TEAL?

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Mikolaj

Has anyone noticed just how exceptional she looked during this tour? The super long hair and this make up made her look absolutely gorgeous. 

FentyGa
Just now, ExMachina said:

Has anyone noticed just how exceptional she looked during this tour? The super long hair and this make up made her look absolutely gorgeous. 

this is what i always say! her best makeup era

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, ExMachina said:

I really did and she looks SOOOOO pretty with the hair down and not in those "cubes"

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

The pink wig. I feel like she would have went brunette for the cancelled dates. 

gaga3.jpg

The green one is a good one too. It really fits the theme of the show.

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

The pink wig. I feel like she would have went brunette for the cancelled dates. 

gaga3.jpg

Can you imagine a brunnette cube bun:ladyhaha:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived