💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

P!nk - Walk Me Home

sarahb

Featured Posts

Sandrology
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

sis I don't have anything about you i just meant that it is SAD that it has to be proven that a woman can be played on the radio when he's older than 20 :deadbanana:

ok sis, cause you did this often at my posts and I was :giveup: WDYDT?

Sorry for misinterpreting, but good that we cleared this :hug:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
6 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

ok sis, cause you did this often at my posts and I was :giveup: WDYDT?

Sorry for misinterpreting, but good that we cleared this :hug:

If you want my friendly advice, don't even look at the reactions. They have zero importance and they will only make you mad. So yeah, no one asked me what I do but this is what I do :poot: bc I have got my fair ammount of anger in GGD and I don't want to (enough with the people that quotes attacking me)

Sandrology
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

If you want my friendly advice, don't even look at the reactions. They have zero importance and they will only make you mad. So yeah, no one asked me what I do but this is what I do :poot: bc I have got my fair ammount of anger in GGD and I don't want to (enough with the people that quotes attacking me)

*lets celebrate that-gif* I see where you're coming from, but if I can put in my two cents and this quote-attacking you is an upcoming thing, maybe you should differ between commenting and shade-reacting to mutual GGD friends and strangers. Surely reactions aren't everything but your comments can be the cause of someone login off from here. What for you is subtile shade can trigger someone. I'm glad I started this conversation (if not in the best way)

OT: Buy Walk me Home on iTunes

imnotyourbabe10

Aw, this is such a nice track.  Here for the existential, heart-breaking feel, lyrically interesting, mid-tempo pop that this is serving (kind of like Marina's new track and Dido's upcoming work). 

Illuminati Freak

I kinda wish she take more chances musically. Love her as a person but her music just sounds all the same to me.

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Oyster said:

I try so hard but I just can’t get into her music 

Almost SAME . I really like her singles and really get along them well. But then the albums are a big No for me :madge: .

Ew, David!

Andreu
46 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

, maybe you should differ between commenting and shade-reacting to mutual GGD friends and strangers.

well, as much as I don't like admiting it, you're totally right there 

dynamite

I love P!nk but I can't tell her music apart anymore. This could be from any of the last like... 3 albums. I mean this could be a b-side from Just Give Me A Reason even.

PoshLife

Damn so her next album's gonna sound exactly like her last one? That's disappointing.

I haven't really loved her music since Funhouse, but at least The Truth About Love had a few gems.

dynamite
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Damn so her next album's gonna sound exactly like her last one? That's disappointing.

I haven't really loved her music since Funhouse, but at least The Truth About Love had a few gems.

Same, that was the last original album she released imo.

bloody g

Sounds like Ed Sheeran meets The Greatest Showman Soundtrack

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

2 hours ago, Franchesca said:

I Like It

but this is **** unlike walk me home

Nancy Mulligan is an amazing song, fight me 

Teal Ambition
5 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

It sounds like Nancy Mulligan, just slower

I KNEW IT REMINDED ME OF ANOTHER SONG :air:

---

But I'm still obsessed with this! I wasn't a fan of Beautiful Trauma but I absolutely love this song!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gimme More

this is boring, nothing different to what she's been putting out the past few years.

I love her older singles though.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Magneto

I've always loved her rebel image and style, but I sadly find her music to be the complete opposite of that

Free my mind

Archived