💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Just started Desperate Housewives again..After 15 years!

MsSwan

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

omg, you touch such a special place in my heart. i will love the girls forever. season one is not even the best. you will learn to love all of them and even edie has at one point moments i really felt for her.

you might need to know that during the production of the series there was a writer strike and that stopped filming and led to a bit weird storytelling and a shortened season halfway through. but its worth to keep on.

i find something of every girl in myself. (maybe not all the time but they all have there moments)

i really really miss gabby!

I’ve watched it before when I was about 12-16, 27 now. The mall shooting and Tom potentially cheating on Lynette were some of the moments that stuck with me.

Schizophonic

giphy.gif

during this season i lost my cousin at his age of 17 in an carcrash (we grew up together and he was actually more a younger brother to me), so his mom was and still is like a mom to me too. she looks and sounds so much like gabby here and this scene reminds me of his funeral, it was very similar.  i dont even know why i write that down here but the relationship gabby had to her kids, her past and even her stepfather is what makes me feel very connetcted to her.

I've watched it 2 times in my native language, once in english and german. My fav is the 2. Season, and I love all the ladies, but the ending was a little bit shitty, in my opinion

RudraCNG

This and The Golden Girls are my all-time favourite shows. Yeah, maybe not all seasons keep the same quality, but I felt those women as if they were my friends, so I watched every single chapter and cried a lot when it ended.

It’s literally my fave show ever! The drama, suspense, comedy... Ugh it’s a whole package. And I love Bree :firega:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

RAMROD

I only like this scene Gabrielle cos it is true. :fan:

9cdd0aaa3d9aee215c99bdeb5f421654.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gimme More

i love desperate housewives!

Gabrielle, Bree & Edie were my favourites :party: loved all of the characters though tbh.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• 2 weeks later...

FoxLife constantly re-air them here so sometimes i catch myself watching it even though I've watched it so many times. It just has a special place in my heart. Some people love watching Friends over and over and over again. I am the same with DH.

I'd recommend watching the series in HD though. 

Archived