Featured Posts

Lion Heart

:coffee:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Neither of which, in relation to the post you originally quoted, have the kardashians dated anyone like

The post clearly wasn't being racist and the poster obviously didn't mean that so stop getting all worked up

The original poster mentioned NBA athletes and rappers and said they are unfaithful and don't have real jobs... Hence why the Kardashian's should stop dating them...

You mentioned athletes once again when you quoted me... Saying "most of the time" athletes cheat...

The people I mentioned are athletes but now, apparently, those aren't the type of people you and the person I originally quoted where talking about? Soooo when you and the original person I quoted talked about NBA players - it wasn't about their race and now it apparently isn't even about the fact they are athletes?  :sure:

39 minutes ago, shoful said:

I was more pointing at how male athletes and rappers in general get around more. Don't try to spin this around on me like you're some social warrior. You had no idea what I was thinking. And what I was was exactly what I posted. I don't hold back the truth. I'm not afraid of backlash. There is definitely a higher chance of being cheated on if you're dating a RICH athlete than say you were dating an average joe. I don't see this as being racist, jobist, whatever you wanna call me its just common sense and some inductive reasoning. 

You're replying to my post, that was clearly about race, applauding the original poster for "saying what we are all thinking" and then you quoted my next post playing devils advocate like "what? race? Where did that come from? Although if it was about race here is some stats relating to what race cheats the most"  :lolly:

Your post was never about "If the Kardashian's dated an average joe it would be less likely they would be cheated on - but instead they date NBA players and rappers [by which I mean - those groups happen to be RICH - there is nothing else these groups have in common]".

Shipper
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

lmao what a mess of a family also when will khloe learn that any athlete ever will cheat on her. Even tho with the kardashians you never know what is calculated. 

May I please know why would athletes cheat on you?  I'm curious.  Is this a thing.  :ohno: are there a lot of cheating athletes out there?  I like this athlete you see...  Lol and I think he is the cheating kind too. 😅

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Catnikko
19 minutes ago, Bebe said:

The original poster mentioned NBA athletes and rappers and said they are unfaithful and don't have real jobs... Hence why the Kardashian's should stop dating them...

You mentioned athletes once again when you quoted me... Saying "most of the time" athletes cheat...

The people I mentioned are athletes but now, apparently, those aren't the type of people you and the person I originally quoted where talking about? Soooo when you and the original person I quoted talked about NBA players - it wasn't about their race and now it apparently isn't even about the fact they are athletes?  :sure:

you've taken this way beyond what wasn't meant as racism? Like really, get a grip :air: Many a white athlete has cheated too, no one was hinting at race, stop

Actual patient

Shame on both of them. Especially on Tristan for pursuing someone when he's in a committed relationship with a woman he started a family on. And shame on Jordyn for allowing herself to be woo-ed by a man she knew to be in a relationship. 

Spoiler

As for the race thing, drop it before the thread gets locked

3 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

you've taken this way beyond what wasn't meant as racism? Like really, get a grip :air: Many a white athlete has cheated too, no one was hinting at race, stop

It's called coded language and dog whistling :shrug: If you can't see it then fine - I'm not going to waste more time trying to convince you, but honestly talking **** about NBA players, rappers is nothing new and plenty of people know exactly what it means.

The U.S president certainly does when he goes on twitter rants about black random news presenters and NBA players!

TimisaMonster

Khloe's should've broke up with him the moment he was exposed for cheating...

Once a cheater, always a cheater...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whispering
1 hour ago, shoful said:

I bet 90% of America is thinking what we’re thinking. Too bad speech and thoughts are censored and ridiculed in this day and age. SJWs, like yourself, have started this whole mindset which will undo the world. 

In your world, probably so.

Nothing is being censored. People are free to spout their dog whistles and people are free to point them out. 

Ah yes, the ole SJW obsession...brought up when someone wants to make an excuse for their bigotry. 

These girls are so stupid I swear :selena:

There is a certain type of a guy, a player, and you can smell cheating possibility from a 100 kilometers. Regular guy can of course cheat too, but cmon, have some common sense...

FentyGa
8 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Who dumps who after he cheats on her with who? :confused:

tenor.gif?itemid=7852449

if you don't know the kardashians in 2019, you're truly detatched from the world lol

Regina George
11 hours ago, Bio said:

What does cheating have to do with jobs? Lol 

People who travel a lot because of what they do and who don’t have really “stable” jobs tend to cheat more because they can’t spend a lot of time with their families. Also famous people tend to have a lot of fame hungry people jumping at them which makes it a lot harder to stay loyal. Common knowledge.  :queenga:

ALGAYDO

The racists in this tread, the people pretending to not know the Kardashians, goddamn this thread went south QUICK :rip:

Archived