💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, reysus said:

I'm so heartbroken for her rn, like she should be having one of the happiest months of her life and then this happened :'(

It seems that having a family/kids is something she really wanted in her life, so I hope she can still find that with someone else :heart:

She still has time! And there’s always the possibility of adoption or surrogate!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope she’s okay. I think it was a bad timing for a relationship. If the relationship was genuine or not, I hope she was at least happy.

Sending her love :kara:

ElectricKing

What makes me sad is in GAGA FIVE FOOT TWO she talked about losing someone everytime she achieved a big feat.

When she sold 10 million, 30 million, got the film gig and now Christian with ASIB's success.

(I don't understand people who are saying she dumped him so she must be fine, sometimes you have to end things for the good of everyone, it doesn't mean it hurts any less, it's just a decision you have to make)

But I guess this is the way life works, you win some - you lose some :(

lavenderblondee
Just now, Angelm said:

I just hope she’s okay. I think it was a bad timing for a relationship. If the relationship was genuine or not, I hope she was at least happy.

Anyways, it’s an article (kinda reliable) but I won’t take anything as a confirmation unless it’s coming from her/team.

Her rep confirmed it, it's straight from her team.

Just now, Angelm said:

Anyways, it’s an article (kinda reliable) but I won’t take anything as a confirmation unless it’s coming from her/team.

This IS coming from her team. Didn't you guys read the article?

RudraCNG

Honestly I can't understand why some of you are celebrating just because you didn't find him attractive/young enough. Do you have no empathy? She's probably devastated rn.

I feel so bad for her. She really deserves a healthy and stable relationship tbh. I think it will be better for her in the end, but that’s just from a point of view from a outsider. Their relationship never felt totally fitting to me.

Just now, RudraCNG said:

Honestly I can't understand why some of you are celebrating just because you didn't find him attractive. Do you have no emphaty? She's probably devastated rn.

At least is not the majority in GGD celebrating a heartbreak, just one or two fans who expected getting a lot of “LMAO” reactions without thinking how awful they’ll look for nothing. 

DelusionalGaga

I hope Gaga's okay. I'm sad for her because she's probably brokenhearted but at least I don't have to pretend to like him anymore. 

Ok - so People magazine is a credible source...who knew?

No one is rejoicing over this. But it is notable that I do not recall seeing any expression in this thread of care and concern for Christian. Even those who shaded the anti-CC comments had to know in their heart he was not right for her. Let's face it - he is a Stan. And the way he was always lurking around in the background: Creepy. I found his IG posts sweet and endearing, but seriously - what a-Lister has their partner posting about them like that?

Watch As I Dive In

13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Jealousy killed her relationship with Taylor, it's so ****ed up.

Was this confirmed, too?

I usually never pry, and I respect that she is generally very private with her non-professional life, but I am curious.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived