MonsterJay

Wishing Gaga strength :\
Breakups suck! Especially for celebs
It feels like they have no privacy for matters like this 

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

But they literally didn't confirm anything? It's like we knew about this. I won't believe it until I hear the words from Gaga herself 

Honey, Gaga's reps have confirmed this for PEOPLE. It's official.

Kimblue
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I wonder what he'll turn his gaga tattoo into 

He can just marry Madonna, it looked more like her anyway.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I just hope they don't bombard her with questions about it on the Oscars red carpet

They won't be allowed to.

michael angelo

I just hope she’s okay. I know she’s a strong woman.. but we’re all human, let’s not forget about that. Let her have her own time to think. :pawsup:

we could belong together

LGMonster95

Also let's not start rumours about how Gaga might feel at the moment because she might feel alright, I believe she's mature & strong enough to handle stuff like this and beside this she has people around her to talk about it. Good thing that she won the grammys a few days ago because that might have brighten up her day 

I'm so heartbroken for her rn, like she should be having one of the happiest months of her life and then this happened :'(

It seems that having a family/kids is something she really wanted in her life, so I hope she can still find that with someone else :heart:

30 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I just hope they don't bombard her with questions about it on the Oscars red carpet

Her publicist will make sure that doesn't happen. It's probably their strategy to announce today so that everyone wasn't trying to hint or staring at her hand etc on Oscar night. 

I feel bad for her because it delays her dream of having a child.  I think she would like to be married to the baby daddy first.

monketsharona
Just now, S0436 said:

I feel bad for her because it delays her dream of having a child.  I think she would like to be married to the baby daddy first.

Better delay than doing this with the wrong person, believe me

If it is confirmed... Poor Gaga, she was right : every time she achieves something she looses a Boyfriend... :noparty:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived