Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Damn, it's really true that every time her career prospers, her private life suffers :air:

Jealousy killed her relationship with Taylor, it's so ****ed up.

Purr more, hiss less.

Zander

I’m sad to hear this. I wish some people could be a little more empathetic towards the whole situation.

Regardless the reason or who split up with who breaking up with someone is an emotional rollercoaster for both people and the stages you go through afterwards. It’s tough. I don’t think the downfall of someone’s intimate relationship is something I would joke about or celebrate (and if you do, you’re awful).

MaryJaneHolland

Also, right after we all made peace with the fact that she will take a break in order to start a family and raise kids :air:

adamsenigma
15 minutes ago, Swallow said:

it's official :giveup:

Hide contents

let's celebrate gays :party:

Uncalled for and childish. 

SPARTACUS

I think that it's disgusting that there're "fans" rejoicing this.  Disgusting. :sick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Ally Campana

I’m heartbroken for her. I knew she was not feeling okay at the Grammys and people were lmaoing me like it was a joke. Sending love and light her way. :heart:

Does it matter? Damage is done

I hope Gaga knows that she will be able to share her happiness with someone one day. She's an angel and deserves the world :( 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

freebit

While I'm sure having another relationship die is sad for her and breakups are never fun, I don't get those implying that to have happiness, she must have Carino or any man in her life. Also, I'm not going to lie and say I'm sad it didn't work out tbh, because if they split, obviously for whatever reason, she didn't want to be in the relationship anymore. :shrug:

Onwards and upwards, Gaga.:applause:

lavenderblondee

Her REP confirmed it, guys. Sometimes I think Gagz herself could confirm something and there would still be people saying "Not true! I don't believe it." 

Break ups happen, it's hard, but it's not as shocking as people can make it out to be. Sometimes, it just doesn't work. I do think given her attitude at the Grammys, which seemed very unhinged and liberating, the break up may of been her decision. Of course this is simply speculation, but regardless, she'll be okay. She is a tough girl :heart:

Archived