Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
23 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

Did you guys see this

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-christian-carino-werent-going-work-out/

“Their friends knew they weren’t going to work out in the long run,” says a source close to the CAA agent. “It always seemed Christian was more into the relationship than Gaga was.”

this is the exact vibe I got from their relationship 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Cyber Babylon

“Their friends knew they weren’t going to work out in the long run,” says a source close to the CAA agent. “It always seemed Christian was more into the relationship than Gaga was.”:ohwell:

Spoiler

goodbye, little carinoers.

tumblr_m7y8z1fJpk1rq8a7p.gif

Spoiler

y'all won't be missed:trollga:

Bigmac1162
58 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yep. I hope she just shows up, enjoys the show, kills it, tones down the speech a little (I know it is her natural self and I don't think people should change to fit society's standards of what is cool, but that's going to give the tabs even more juice)—and then goes home to NYC where the paps are way less aggressive than the ones in CA and her family is. And then hopefully we get L6 in either the next Enigma break, or at least a single, and L6 in Q4.

And if, and that's a big if, something is going down between her and Bradley or goes down in the future... I hope they are smart enough to wait several months to go public. Cause if something happened in the next few months, the tabs would be rabid.

I know I was thinking the same thing regarding Bradga.  Make sure it’s not just ASIB high and something real. If it’s meant to be it will happen

teawhore

gaga got a vegas residency, a movie, and beauty line to promote!

romance gotta come second sometimes

it's really up to her priorities

♡ nyc ♡

1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Haha thanks. But I need a break. I’m being a d!ckhead, and I know it.

But the silliness of these 20 pages is getting to me.

She left him. She’s fine. No one died. 

This is more dramatic than a high school theatre class. 

I KNOW RIGHT

FATCAT

Was it the tattoo that gave it away? Instagram posts? 

Yea, he was infatuated.

Purr more, hiss less.

Diamonster
35 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

Did you guys see this

“Their friends knew they weren’t going to work out in the long run,” says a source close to the CAA agent. “It always seemed Christian was more into the relationship than Gaga was.”

Omggg we been knew thoo :nooo:

crushedlemonice

If Gaga broke up with him, I really feel for her too. It must be tough to know that your partner is so in love with you, but you can't reciprocate those same feelings and will end up breaking their heart...

Bigmac1162
44 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Fantastic post.

We need to make sure Irina attends the Oscars and every after party at all costs. At this point I will buy her dress. 

I already can’t handle the amount of misogyny that Gaga is getting over this from the general population.

If I read one more “she’s obsessed with Bradley so of course she ended her engagement” I’m gonna scream. 

She was the one people called out for acting inappropriate in Vegas, but Rocket the Racoon goes to a second show with out his baby mama and no one says a damn thing. 

Women still have to rough, and I don’t think it’s gonna change. 

How was she inappropriate? Kissing him on the cheek? She does that with everyone even the people who interview her. I wondered too why Bradley needed to see another show unless he never saw her jazz set. 

23 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, although I have seen a fair amount mention that she ain't exactly the only one being all touchy feely or mutually shipping them— but there's definitely a segment that's putting it all on her—as always, as it's usually the women who get the blame/painted as the one who is inappropriate. I read Lainey, and she briefly mentioned that she's had people say "well, if I was Irina I'd be mad at her" and it's like...really? Not BCoop for basically sticking his face into her neck to the point in what decidedly did not look like in a platonic way, but only Gaga? Which is so typical. I don't think Cosmo writing a clickbait tweet trying to tie him to her tats, based on a few jokey stan tweets, helped either with the clinger and/or inappropriate segment.

But I can easily see how some of the sly insinuations I've seen in the main stream press could full on turn into turning Gaga into a scarlet letter type of situation or call her obsessed, so I'm really hoping Irina goes and Gaga takes Mark as her date, like she did at the Grammys, because that could at least stave off a lot of the potential tabloid drama that could be created over the simplest interaction.

I loved those red carpet pics of Gaga with her Shallow co-writers. Made me wish she was in a band. 

crushedlemonice
26 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

But I can easily see how some of the sly insinuations I've seen in the main stream press could full on turn into turning Gaga into a scarlet letter type of situation or call her obsessed, so I'm really hoping Irina goes and Gaga takes Mark as her date, like she did at the Grammys, because that could at least stave off a lot of the potential tabloid drama that could be created over the simplest interaction.

Mark recently got divorced right? Cue the Gagadaily rumor mill if she brings him as her date. 

Cyber Babylon

some words I kept in my mouth for 2 years but I gotta say it anyways. he really needs to wash his hair I can even smell it from the pics:messga:  I'm sorry but it is what it is

Archived