Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
13 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Get ready for era with the singles No Thanks, I'm Good, 8 Necklaces and Break Up With Irina, I'm Bored! :giggle:

Sounds like a hit! :ladyhaha:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LilyLark

Honestly, I never really thought about her romantic life much until several weeks ago when I started noting how desperate the tabs were for a Brangelina type scandal.

Christian was 18 years older than her and frankly, seemed like he was kind of a rebound that ended up getting serious.  I don't think it's unreasonable to think the relationship just ran its course—like don't y'all have friends that have hooked up with a much older guy and then ran into problems because of the age gap because they were in different places in their lives?  I'm surprised she confirmed it before the Oscars, because that is almost never done, but that's it. 

As far as Bradley, I always just figured they were tight and two overly emotional theater kids peas in a pod (there are clips of him being painfully earnest at Actor's Studio when he was a student). I did, however, think it was kind of weird that he went to see her two different weekends in Vegas without his girlfriend. Clearly money isn't an issue, but even if you live in L.A. going to Vegas twice so quickly is some effort...and I'm sure he has a busy schedule/commitments in L.A. and NYC. So I wouldn't be surprised if there was some emotional connection there. 

But....the man has a kid. And I know he isn't married or even engaged and the rumors about him and Irina being on the rocks have been around forever, but that doesn't mean the media wouldn't vilify Gaga as the other "woman" even if some are clearly thirsty for a Brangelina type hook up/shipping them.  And I wouldn't want Gaga to face that type of misogyny, and she's been lucky as one of the rare pop girls who manages to stay out of the tabs for the most part and I wouldn't want her dragged in for any reason. 

Also, people are going to overanalyze the **** out of every interaction she and Bradley have at the Oscars even if Irina is there. And while I doubt they'll be as touchy feely as they were in Vegas, Gaga, bless her, is still an emotional cheeseball at times and I can just imagine how people will read into her actions (and his, tbh, because the whole digging his face into her neck thing at Vegas did not go unnoticed).  I'm just cringing at how messy the tabs are bound to be when the focus should be only on her win and her outfit. 

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, I never really thought about her romantic life much until several weeks ago when I started noting how desperate the tabs were for a Brangelina type scandal.

Christian was 18 years older than her and frankly, seemed like he was kind of a rebound that ended up getting serious.  I don't think it's unreasonable to think the relationship just ran its course—like don't y'all have friends that have hooked up with a much older guy and then ran into problems because of the age gap because they were in different places in their lives?  I'm surprised she confirmed it before the Oscars, because that is almost never done, but that's it. 

As far as Bradley, I always just figured they were tight and two overly emotional theater kids peas in a pod (there are clips of him being painfully earnest at Actor's Studio when he was a student). I did, however, think it was kind of weird that he went to see her two different weekends in Vegas without his girlfriend. Clearly money isn't an issue, but even if you live in L.A. going to Vegas twice so quickly is some effort...and I'm sure he has a busy schedule/commitments in L.A. and NYC. So I wouldn't be surprised if there was some emotional connection there. 

But....the man has a kid. And I know he isn't married or even engaged and the rumors about him and Irina being on the rocks have been around forever, but that doesn't mean the media wouldn't vilify Gaga as the other "woman" even if some are clearly thirsty for a Brangelina type hook up/shipping them.  And I wouldn't want Gaga to face that type of misogyny, and she's been lucky as one of the rare pop girls who manages to stay out of the tabs for the most part and I wouldn't want her dragged in for any reason. 

Also, people are going to overanalyze the **** out of every interaction she and Bradley have at the Oscars even if Irina is there. And while I doubt they'll be as touchy feely as they were in Vegas, Gaga, bless her, is still an emotional cheeseball at times and I can just imagine how people will read into her actions (and his, tbh, because the whole digging his face into her neck thing at Vegas did not go unnoticed).  I'm just cringing at how messy the tabs are bound to be when the focus should be only on her win and her outfit. 

Hey, you seem new. Welcome. :pawsup:

Great post by the way. :)

Bigmac1162
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

That said, people are going to overanalyze the **** out of every interaction she and Bradley have at the Oscars even if Irina is there. And while I doubt they'll be as touchy feely as they were in Vegas, Gaga, bless her, is still an emotional cheeseball at times and I can just imagine how people will read into her actions (and his, tbh, because the whole digging his face into her neck thing at Vegas did not go unnoticed).  I'm just cringing at how messy the tabs will be.

True I think her every action will be analyzed. I think she should pour all of the crap with CC into singing the s*** out of Shallow. Whatever chemistry she and Bradley have will be toned down because of Irina being there. Just sing, get your Oscar and go home to NYC and let Mom and Dad take care of you

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, Werk said:

Mess I mixed @DiscoHeaven23 with you :air: I'm so sorry you guys :selena:

Anyways found it!

He also apparently repped Johnny Depp after Depp left UTA and his long term agent, even after all the sh*t with Amber went down. Which...isn't exactly a glowing sign. I remember it being mentioned that he was one of his clients in one of the articles about him and Gaga, and some Amber Heard stans were mentioning it on twitter once.

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Bigmac1162 said:

True I think her every action will be analyzed. I think she should pour all of the crap with CC into singing the s*** out of Shallow. Whatever chemistry she and Bradley have will be toned down because of Irina being there. Just sing, get your Oscar and go home to NYC and let Mom and Dad take care of you

Yep. I hope she just shows up, enjoys the show, kills it, tones down the speech a little (I know it is her natural self and I don't think people should change to fit society's standards of what is cool, but that's going to give the tabs even more juice)—and then goes home to NYC where the paps are way less aggressive than the ones in CA and her family is. And then hopefully we get L6 in either the next Enigma break, or at least a single, and L6 in Q4.

And if, and that's a big if, something is going down between her and Bradley or goes down in the future... I hope they are smart enough to wait several months to go public. Cause if something happened in the next few months, the tabs would be rabid.

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Hey, you seem new. Welcome. :pawsup:

Great post by the way. :)

Thanks. Been a long time fan since the beginning, but only recently got onto GGD.

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Fantastic post.

We need to make sure Irina attends the Oscars and every after party at all costs. At this point I will buy her dress. 

I already can’t handle the amount of misogyny that Gaga is getting over this from the general population.

If I read one more “she’s obsessed with Bradley so of course she ended her engagement” I’m gonna scream. 

She was the one people called out for acting inappropriate in Vegas, but Rocket the Racoon goes to a second show with out his baby mama and no one says a damn thing. 

Women still have it rough, and I don’t think it’s gonna change. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

sirensofthedawn
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Fantastic post.

We need to make sure Irina attends the Oscars and every after party at all costs. At this point I will buy her dress. 

I already can’t handle the amount of misogyny that Gaga is getting over this from the general population.

If I read one more “she’s obsessed with Bradley so of course she ended her engagement” I’m gonna scream. 

She was the one people called out for acting inappropriate in Vegas, but Rocket the Racoon goes to a second show with out his baby mama and no one says a damn thing. 

Women still have to rough, and I don’t think it’s gonna change. 

I completely agree. It's one thing for people to be like "oh haha, her and Bradley are gonna get together!!1" and it's another for people to act like she's some stage 5 obsessed clinger :toofunny:

I'm not gonna begin to speculate on what the two of them have, but the point is that he's just as into their "bond/connection" thing as she is. He's the one making trips to see her in Vegas, gush about her at every opportunity, reciprocate all of her affection, etc.

Like, why is that he's not being labelled as being obsessed with her (when he has a whole child!!), meanwhile she's painted as some girl with a hopeless unrequited crush. 

Regardless, it's kinda weird that she let this get out before the Oscars since it's gonna put a damper on her night with the blacklisting of questions, monitoring of her and Bradley, the Shallow performance, etc. Oh well, hopefully she just does her thing and doesn't care.

LilyLark
27 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Fantastic post.

Women still have to rough, and I don’t think it’s gonna change. 

Yeah, although I have seen a fair amount mention that she ain't exactly the only one being all touchy feely or mutually shipping them— but there's definitely a segment that's putting it all on her—as always, as it's usually the women who get the blame/painted as the one who is inappropriate. I read Lainey, and she briefly mentioned that she's had people say "well, if I was Irina I'd be mad at her" and it's like...really? Not BCoop for basically sticking his face into her neck to the point in what decidedly did not look like in a platonic way, but only Gaga? Which is so typical. I don't think Cosmo writing a clickbait tweet trying to tie him to her tats, based on a few jokey stan tweets, helped either with the clinger and/or inappropriate segment.

But I can easily see how some of the sly insinuations I've seen in the main stream press could full on turn into turning Gaga into a scarlet letter type of situation or call her obsessed, so I'm really hoping Irina goes and Gaga takes Mark as her date, like she did at the Grammys, because that could at least stave off a lot of the potential tabloid drama that could be created over the simplest interaction.

SharkmanthaC
10 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

Did you guys see this

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-christian-carino-werent-going-work-out/

“Their friends knew they weren’t going to work out in the long run,” says a source close to the CAA agent. “It always seemed Christian was more into the relationship than Gaga was.”

There they go citing GGD again. :ladyhaha:

This isn’t surprising news to me though. Your friends always keep things in like this until the end. 

she/her/hers

Archived