Bambino

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

I told you so...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why members here are using this as an opportunity to make jokes to get likes. If you've ever been through a breakup in a real relationship you'd know how devastating it can be. Just because she appeared to be fine during the Grammys doesn't mean that was actually the case. We should know by now Gaga is capable of putting up a facade. 

Morphine Prince

This should have been obvious from the beginning. Him not at the Grammy's, no public praise for her achievements, and nothing on Valentine's Day. 

He won't be at the Oscars either.

And I'm guessing SHE is the one who ended the relationship. 

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Ok - so People magazine is a credible source...who knew?

It's credible because they're saying that the split was confirmed by Gaga's rep literally in the first sentence. 

Bigmac1162
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I told you so...

I was wondering when you were gonna respond. Sad for Gaga. She’s enjoying so much success. Too bad she can’t have someone by her side to share it with. Maybe CC had enough after that Vegas performance. 

Diamond heart99
30 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

He is married to a beautiful wife and they have a child :triggered:

He’s 👏🏼 Not 👏🏼 Married 

Why is this so hard for people to get?

Nevermind. You the same peeps who are waiting for Carino to be at the Oscars. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

FadMadonsterStan

Although I’m slightly relieved she’s no longer with him, (he gave me weird vibes) But still it’s horrible because break ups are hard and she might feel conflicted with all the success career wise and then this in her personal life. She can’t have both and it’s sad :noparty:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Miel said:

Was this confirmed, too?

I usually never pry, and I respect that she is generally very private with her non-professional life, but I am curious.

She confirmed it in the 5 Foot 2 Doc, in no uncertain terms haha

Purr more, hiss less.

AgusPop
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It's credible because they're saying that the split was confirmed by Gaga's rep literally in the first sentence. 

And who is her Rep?

Reality

If this is true, I hope that she's doing okay. 

Now as for "fans" who celebrate their breakup, could y'all be any more compassionate and empathetic towards Gaga in this situation? I find it absolutely disgusting that people here would celebrate what must be a difficult and trying time for her. Y'all dislike him for literally no reason whatsoever. Have more compassion. I get that the Bradley x Gaga bit was cute for a while, and to some extent, it still is, let's not go overboard. Bradley is in a perfectly good relationship on his own too. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived