Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

sipthistea
5 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

Time to form a trouple with Grimes and Elon Musk.

More like a 4-ouple with Azealia Banks...

azealia-banks-elon-musk-grimes-collage.w

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geusst1235
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Oh stop. You just mad cuz you were wrong.

1) I do know him.

2) Go revisit everything put out there, if you still can’t see it, their ain’t no help for ya. Donate your eyes to Stevie. 

So just because I disagree with you I'm mad because I am wrong apparently? Uh sure lmao Anyways even if you do somehow know him,there was nothing "put out there" that pointed towards him being this bullet that needed to be dodged.If there is,I would gladly be proven wrong.

GagaMyBlood95

I am so sorry for both of them but obviously I just want to hear from Gaga that she is okay :giveup:

If they are just not meant to be, then this is better for everyone..

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Gotta book that lasering out salon appointment :selena:

At least it's not as big as Nick Cannon's Mariah tattoo 

thumbNew.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

No she’s not.

Yes she is. She signed for CAA in early 2016 and he has been working for her since then. That's the reason why he was spotted with her a few times in early 2016 when she was still engaged to Taylor and waaay before they started dating. Go check if you don't believe:classy:

28 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Ok - so People magazine is a credible source...who knew?

No one is rejoicing over this. But it is notable that I do not recall seeing any expression in this thread of care and concern for Christian. Even those who shaded the anti-CC comments had to know in their heart he was not right for her. Let's face it - he is a Stan. And the way he was always lurking around in the background: Creepy. I found his IG posts sweet and endearing, but seriously - what a-Lister has their partner posting about them like that?

A. It’s GagaDaily, not CarinoDaily. 

B. Regardless of what happened between them, logical adults would wish them both the best. 

C. I can name about 15-20 top tier celebrities who post about their partner and vice versa all the time. There are no rules for celebrity relationships, nor relationships in general. So let’s not sit on a forum and pretend that we somehow know anything about their relationship aside from what they themselves have revealed. 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I am so sorry for both of them but obviously I just want to hear from Gaga that she is okay :giveup:

If they are just not meant to be, then this is better for everyone..

Same. Her welfare matters in all this. As does his, but to a lesser degree in this case because I think she's been through worse than he has. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Same. Her welfare matters in all this. As does his, but to a lesser degree in this case because I think she's been through worse than he has. 

I know.. I really hope she goes through this well and that it doesn't affect her health!

lavenderblondee
Just now, Gagally said:

All over the webs now. When they pretend to quote "her rep", who do you think they are referring to?   And those stories will multiply by the hundreds overnight and not one shred of anything new. Why need the news when we have GGD?

They literally can't just "pretend" to quote her rep though....:what:  Her rep reached out to PEOPLE to break the news, PEOPLE is probably the most common/reliable source for these things. Reliable doesn't even matter in this situation because her REP confirmed it.

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, sara57 said:

Yes she is. She signed for CAA in early 2016 and he has been working for her since then. That's the reason why he was spotted with her a few times in early 2016 when she was still engaged to Taylor and waaay before they started dating. Go check if you don't believe:classy:

I don’t need to check anything.

Her feature agent is Brian Lourd at CAA. She has another guy for theater, and another one for television. 

Carino is a licensing guy who used his connections to insert himself. (Gee wonder why it is ended the way it did)

Like I’ve said before, the press took it and ran with it and they never corrected it. Probably because she didn’t want him to look like a chooch.

But keep thinking he’s her agent. By all means if it makes you feel better. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I know Christian is a person and deserves respect and non-judgement, but honestly, it is like he crawled out from under a rock. No question - he was good to her, but it never appeared whole to me.

Watch As I Dive In

14 minutes ago, Gagally said:

All over the webs now. When they pretend to quote "her rep", who do you think they are referring to?   And those stories will multiply by the hundreds overnight and not one shred of anything new. Why need the news when we have GGD?

Her rep is her publicist. People quoting her reps is legit. When magazines or websites say "sources" that can be as sketchy as anything, anyone can be a "source."  When a legit publication like People says "reps" they mean the real deal.  

Archived