šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll- Gaga vs. Miley: More distinctive voice?

Smother Em Eh

Who has a more distinctive and unique voice?   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga vs. Miley? More distinctive voice?

• Gaga duh!
    • Uhhh Miley!

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

They both have deep and somewhat raspy voices. Also if they collabed, it would sound awesome tbh because their voices would blend so well together.Ā SoĀ it leads me to this thread.

Who has a more distinctive/ instantly recognizable and unique voice?Ā 

Gaga or Miley?

Ā 

Discuss!Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

To be honest Miley does have the most distinctive. I prefer Gaga but when it comes to unique miley takes the hat.. there is no doubting who it is lol.Ā 

FentyGa

I prefer Gaga's but it's not really distinctive in many ways. You can imitate her accent or technique but she doesn't have a specific thing like the baby voice or miley's rasp or Xtina's belts and growls. She just has a gorgeous voice.

DiscoHeaven23

Miley without a doubt

Ā 

When you think about it, Gaga doesn't really have a distinctive voice.Ā 

Ā 

It's changed so much through out the years.

Ā 

Go listen to Disco Heaven and then listen to I'll Never Love AgainĀ 

Different voices

AJRocketMan

Miley's timbre is more recognizable. But both of them only acquired low voices because they were addicted to cocaine and tobacco and smoked way too much freaking weed. Not to mention overperforming. Their natural voices were definitely higher and brighter in timbre.Ā I would say both of their tones have suffered imo.

Smother Em Eh
5 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I prefer Gaga's but it's not really distinctive in many ways. You can imitate her accent or technique but she doesn't have a specific thing like the baby voice or miley's rasp or Xtina's belts and growls. She just has a gorgeous voice.

She has so many different styles of singing too tho. Like Just Dance, Bad Romance, You & I and Applause all sound so different from each other. Also Gaga can imitate many different tones as well as her versatility, which may make her voice less distinctive. She also sounds different on every Album, but I would agree she doesnā€™t have her own characteristic way or style of singing. But it is unique for sure tho.Ā 

RAMROD

Miley is the only correct answer here.

Gaga's voice evolves over times. Case in point, People did not know it was Gaga who sang Shallow or Million Reasons when it was first released.

But people instantly know it was Miley even in her Malibu era.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

AlexanderMagno

Miley, no doubt. Gaga has trained her voice into full powerhouse, and powerful voices are actually the less distinctive ones.

Ā 

Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears (which was once voted as the most distinctive voice ver, can't remember where), are the most recognisable.

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears (which was once voted as the most distinctive voice ver, can't remember where), are the most recognisable.

I would say Cher and Shakira have the most recognisable voices everĀ 

TeenIdle

Y'all's comments reminded me how YouTube reaction channels always think Gaga's voice on Summerboy is Gwen StefaniĀ :smh:

Smother Em Eh
5 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I would say Cher and Shakira have the most recognisable voices everĀ 

Stevie Nicks extremely distinctive voice says hi. Xtina, Gwen, Lana and Amy Winehouse have very recognizable voices too. AlsoĀ Britneyā€™s iconic baby voice!Ā 

JazzGa

Why would you even bother making a Gaga vs. Someone Else poll on this site :laughga:Ā I think we all know what the results will be

Edit: Shook, everyone is saying Miley in the comments!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

Why would you even bother making a Gaga vs. Someone Else poll on this site :laughga:Ā I think we all know what the results will be

I was curious to see what people thought. Also Gaga isnā€™t winning, Miley is by far in the lead so....Ā :derpga:

Miley's. She has that raspy sound which makes her voice easily recognizable I think. While Gaga often changes the sound of her voice/her pitch etc on songs so it's less easy to know it's her

Archived