Jump to content
LG6
other

A Star is Born Target Exclusive Blu-ray Unboxing

Featured Posts

Grimpsy

 

Wow they've made a seperate DVD just for the exclusive special feauture only

Edited by Grimpsy
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
boyfromnowhere

Wow this will be the first time in at least a decade that I’ll be buying a DVD again

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loopy

The only one I'm getting, sealing and framing :) whenever available!

ASIB-DC.jpg

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimpsy
7 minutes ago, Loopy said:

The only one I'm getting, sealing and framing :) whenever available!

ASIB-DC.jpg

Is this a photoshop? lol

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619

I got one from sainsburys where the frontcover can open up to a double page of the “trust me scene” which can be closed with a Velcro circle, it’s very pretty :flower:

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loopy
51 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

Is this a photoshop? lol

How'd you guess? :ally:  Isn't it obvious!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100

does anyone know if this exclusive is in a UK store by a different company? I seem to remember reading that it would be but don't know which store

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkPop
40 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

does anyone know if this exclusive is in a UK store by a different company? I seem to remember reading that it would be but don't know which store

I think it's only available in the US. Shame really as we would all love to watch the 'Backstage pass' featurette.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
21 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

I think it's only available in the US. Shame really as we would all love to watch the 'Backstage pass' featurette.

I just checked and you're right, hopefully someone uploades a high quality version of that featurette

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark
2 hours ago, Grimpsy said:

 

Wow they've made a seperate DVD just for the exclusive special feauture only

That's pretty common practice though. Although I feel like most people will just watch that stuff on YouTube. But it is weird how it's on a DVD and not BlueRay.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimpsy
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

That's pretty common practice though. Although I feel like most people will just watch that stuff on YouTube. But it is weird how it's on a DVD and not BlueRay.

common practice is the movie and extra stuff are on the same Blu Ray disc

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
warrentw

So annoying it was on a normal dvd. This seriously cannot be all for the special features, overall I’m disappointed as there is plenty more we could have had. Where is the footage they filmed of gaga with orchestra full performance from SNL ect 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimpsy
Just now, warrentw said:

So annoying it was on a normal dvd. This seriously cannot be all for the special features, overall I’m disappointed as there is plenty more we could have had. Where is the footage they filmed of gaga with orchestra full performance from SNL ect 

keep in mind that there's an extended cut is coming out somewhere in the future, so they will do another home release for that and I'm pretty sure they added a lot of extra too

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...