Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Star is Born Target Exclusive Blu-ray Unboxing

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I find all these versions to be annoying at this point...:oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

7 minutes ago, Loopy said:

The only one I'm getting, sealing and framing :) whenever available!

ASIB-DC.jpg

Is this a photoshop? lol

Luke78619

I got one from sainsburys where the frontcover can open up to a double page of the “trust me scene” which can be closed with a Velcro circle, it’s very pretty :flower:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Defmix100

does anyone know if this exclusive is in a UK store by a different company? I seem to remember reading that it would be but don't know which store

ElectricKing
40 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

does anyone know if this exclusive is in a UK store by a different company? I seem to remember reading that it would be but don't know which store

I think it's only available in the US. Shame really as we would all love to watch the 'Backstage pass' featurette.

Defmix100
21 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

I think it's only available in the US. Shame really as we would all love to watch the 'Backstage pass' featurette.

I just checked and you're right, hopefully someone uploades a high quality version of that featurette

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, Grimpsy said:

Wow they've made a seperate DVD just for the exclusive special feauture only

That's pretty common practice though. Although I feel like most people will just watch that stuff on YouTube. But it is weird how it's on a DVD and not BlueRay.

1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

That's pretty common practice though. Although I feel like most people will just watch that stuff on YouTube. But it is weird how it's on a DVD and not BlueRay.

common practice is the movie and extra stuff are on the same Blu Ray disc

So annoying it was on a normal dvd. This seriously cannot be all for the special features, overall I’m disappointed as there is plenty more we could have had. Where is the footage they filmed of gaga with orchestra full performance from SNL ect 

Just now, warrentw said:

So annoying it was on a normal dvd. This seriously cannot be all for the special features, overall I’m disappointed as there is plenty more we could have had. Where is the footage they filmed of gaga with orchestra full performance from SNL ect 

keep in mind that there's an extended cut is coming out somewhere in the future, so they will do another home release for that and I'm pretty sure they added a lot of extra too

Archived