Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Reason behind the mysterious Instagram photos

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I don't buy it at all, she teased her character with blue hair back in April when she was in the studio. And the official poster was released and made before the release of the dark photoshoot. 

She had that video game concept long time ago. So sorry Gagawhoami try again. 

Cloudbusting

And then she decided to post an unreleased idea on her instagram out of nowhere.... it seems very odd. not really buying it

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, fabskt said:

And then she decided to post an unreleased idea on her instagram out of nowhere.... it seems very odd. not really buying it

Exactly she never posts things that is meant to be unreleased for sure. At the time she was already conscious about a very video game and 'eye-catchy' concept for Enigma. So no I don't buy it

misunderstood

She was in her warehouse, saw old things, thought they were cute, took pics for some nostalgia, and left it at that

Is what I think the pics meant all along

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

BabylonHooker

this info seems odd but he was actually right about some things previously like he said ASIB only had one single, there would be no new music for Engima... He's also talking about Hausbeauty, and Joanne Live Tour being released on Apple new streaming service launching in Mars (Bobby was at Apple :selena:). Let's wait and see :poot:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

monketsharona
Just now, LavenderB said:

this info seems odd but he was actually right about some things previously like he said ASIB only had one single, there would be no new music for Engima... He's also talking about Hausbeauty, and Joanne Live Tour being released on Apple new streaming service launching in Mars (Bobby was at Apple :selena:). Let's wait and see :poot:

And he was wrong on a full of other things like JWT being released last year, a Joanne surprise for last holiday, and he was actually teasing that dark photoshoot to be for next album (and now it was for Enigma ?)

I'm not saying he wasn't right on some real things in the past, but he was mostly wrong on everything the last year so... 

Smother Em Eh

We all thought it was LG6 or Enigma promo, but I think it was just for fun tbh. 

It was an exciting and intriguing day. We all were sooo sure it was gonna be promo for something! Haha!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

BabylonHooker
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

And he was wrong on a full of other things like JWT being released last year, a Joanne surprise for last holiday, and he was actually teasing that dark photoshoot to be for next album (and now it was for Enigma ?)

I'm not saying he wasn't right on some real things in the past, but he was mostly wrong on everything the last year so... 

yeah, I want his saying new music coming in August to be wrong because I want it sooner :messga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Zander

It’s like when an artist invites other artists / producers into the studio with them for a few sessions and see if what they create works (or not), which I feel like this photo shoot was an example of that. I mean there’s a general theme of shapeshifting in the photos which relates to Enigma In some way.

35 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't buy it at all, she teased her character with blue hair back in April when she was in the studio. And the official poster was released and made before the release of the dark photoshoot. 

She had that video game concept long time ago. So sorry Gagawhoami try again. 

Wasn't that a Hatsune Miku statuette? But I still agree that she was teasing the anime-inspired visual concepts.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived