Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Hot 100: Ariana Grande is #1, #2 AND #3!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
48 minutes ago, Economy said:

Holy mother

Talk about being the IT girl :rip:

Some time ago I thought CardB was gonna reign but gurl u falling behind big time :air:

It’s mostly because she hasn’t released in a while (we’re gonna ignore the Money mess) BUT if Please Me doesn’t do well...sis may be faltering

Swallow
12 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

It’s mostly because she hasn’t released in a while (we’re gonna ignore the Money mess) BUT if Please Me doesn’t do well...sis may be faltering

She is coming for two top 10 this week with Please Me and Thotiana :giveup:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

wish it was with a better album, but scooter braun works harder than the devil

I like dancin', and ponies....

it's sad that she's achieving this with her weakest singles lyrically and musically

there goes my hope for pop music :nooo:

Pharamon

I mean good for her i guess, I still havent heard any of these songs lol. Oh wait no I heard "Thank u, next" and its so bad. We will see if her success lasts when the dead era of music aka winter ends. 

robbiemalik

People really dislike her having success on an album pll hate. Just be happy for her it’s not another bland rapper and move on. 

My soul is crying because there were so many beautiful music till 2012 and suddenly world changed....

But still... congratz to Ariana. She is not that bad at all.

I miss old days tho....

She can thank streams for that. Yet another Beatles record that should never have been broken 🤷🏼‍♂️

Cardi B charted 9 songs in one week last year, Drake charted 21!!! Sorry if I sound "inflammatory", but the charts are a f_cking mess

chrismugler

Congrats to her! I really like those songs but I feel it's a little bit overrated... Anyway, congrats to her!

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Archived