💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Hot 100: Ariana Grande is #1, #2 AND #3!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Pop music has always been like that tho? Ariana's music is not bad at all, just because it's not charged with 2010 basic synths and same as tired beat doesn't mean is not good? Ariana is not bringing anything innovative, but we should be thankful that she's making pop THAT genre again. It'll be easier fir the other pop girls to make a comeback now.

Even pop had soul and purpose in 2010-2011. I miss those times when arists were acutally trying to give birth to something with the matter.

hausofcy

Holy ****!! That’s amazing. This will finally be a worthy receipt of shutting up the haters. She’s a main pop girl on her way to become pop royalty and I’m so here for it. You go girl 

🇯🇵

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, JFK said:

Even pop had soul and purpose in 2010-2011. I miss those times when arists were acutally trying to give birth to something with the matter.

I-...

This is clearly Ariana's most personal album, she's had a hell of a lot go on in her life recently and the music reflects it, what else do you want her to write about? :deadbanana: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I-...

This is clearly Ariana's most personal album, she's had a hell of a lot go on in her life recently and the music reflects it, what else do you want her to write about? :deadbanana: 

Well, maybe I'm just ain't that interested in her personal life.

13 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Pop music has always been like that tho? Ariana's music is not bad at all, just because it's not charged with 2010 basic synths and same as tired beat doesn't mean is not good? Ariana is not bringing anything innovative, but we should be thankful that she's making pop THAT genre again. It'll be easier fir the other pop girls to make a comeback now.

there are arguments to be made that she is closer to hip hopand trap than pop.

freakumdress

seeing this after last years drake/male dominated chart mess is so refreshing. We finally got justice 

freakumdress
1 minute ago, Fish said:

there are arguments to be made that she is closer to hip hopand trap than pop.

pop isn't really a genre tho

Queen of seeing it, liking it, wanting it AND getting it.

I'm scalpT. We stan a triple threat, she's got it all ICON

Archived