💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Wearing Chanel To Honor Karl At The Oscars?

Gyan

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

...there is no chanel dress that is red carpet appropriate 

1 hour ago, malazam said:

Not really appropriate.

People wear Chanel at pretty much every award show and major event... Don't tell me y'all have never heard of Chanel couture before :laughga: I mean we can always have different opinions on whether they're actually good or not but you can't say they're not red carpet appropriate!

_CHA0818.jpg_CHA1357.jpg_CHA0674.1366x2048.JPGKIM_0698.1366x2048.JPG_ARC0321.1366x2048.JPG_CHA0902.jpg

1 hour ago, Gagally said:

Would she be able to make it to his memorial service if it is immediately?

Also, the title of this thread is mis-leading.

I hope so, it would be great. Of course if it doesn't interfere with her schedules for Oscar prep.

And as for the misleading title - you think so? It's tagged under opinion so I thought you'd know what to expect from the thread :sis:

monsterdino
On 2/19/2019 at 6:36 PM, Gyan said:

People wear Chanel at pretty much every award show and major event... Don't tell me y'all have never heard of Chanel couture before :laughga: I mean we can always have different opinions on whether they're actually good or not but you can't say they're not red carpet appropriate!

_CHA0818.jpg_CHA1357.jpg_CHA0674.1366x2048.JPGKIM_0698.1366x2048.JPG_ARC0321.1366x2048.JPG_CHA0902.jpg

and all of these are not it = not appropriate

FinnishGypsy

Actresses always wear Chanel to the Academy Awards, what the hell is everyone (other than @Gyan) talking about?!

Margot Robbie in 2018:

49D5F97600000578-0-image-m-65_1520210308

Penelope Cruz in 2008:

f47de2944da308f16052693626c71e2e.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker in 2010:

38e2abecbd5c0e99f6fa608995f1996a.jpg

Julianne Moore in 2015:

noel-oscars-2015-1596-master495.jpg

(In fact, Julianne Moore was wearing Chanel, as depicted above, the night she won Best Actress)!

SharkmanthaC
On 2/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, Gyan said:

I think she has respected him deeply for years and I'm sure we'll see a social media post dedicated to him very soon.

I thought about this today and how I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I guess she is trying to lay low right now.

On 2/19/2019 at 12:36 PM, Gyan said:

_ARC0321.1366x2048.JPG_CHA0902.jpg

These look very similar to the Valentino pink dress from ASIB premiere in Venice. 

she/her/hers

6 hours ago, monsterdino said:

and all of these are not it = not appropriate

Well that's too bad if you really think so. I'd love to see what you think is appropriate tho! :D

monsterdino
12 hours ago, Gyan said:

Well that's too bad if you really think so. I'd love to see what you think is appropriate tho! :D

Ex: The dress Gaga wore at the Venice Film Festival

freebit

I think it would be too hard to get something from Chanel atm with all the change and chaos that is probably going on. Plus, while being great at making fantastically beautiful things to wear to fancy brunches and cocktail parties, they are one of those brands that don't translate well on a formal red carpet for some reason (kind of like Prada). I'm always thoroughly whelmed whenever some actress wears them to awards shows. 

Godd, you cannot compare Chanel and Prada.. Chanel is like one of the last authentic luxury fashion house and certrainly the most emblematic one. K Lagerfeld was one of the greatest fashion designer of all time and he made some amazing red carpet looks just take a look at google images. I am pretty sure she is going to wear Chanel as she has not reacted to his death yet while I think she appreciate him a lot.

Archived