Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Karl Lagerfeld has died

Amen Fashion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Roast in hell racist, sexist pig. 

this is everyone hates social justice lmao there’s no respect and over reaching conclusions that allow for no redemption or mercy but go off I guess 

OT: Rest In Peace (to Karl and the modern social justice movement (2013-2019))

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
Just now, Amen Fashion said:

You know People in that industry tend to polarize. I think he was quite a nice human being. He may have said some things that are not acceptable but his work was amazing.

Your comment is unacceptable. 

That's actually a nicer take than most on this website

Most ppl here are:

"I don't care if it was 10 years ago and that he said he's sorry. What he said was unacceptable and racist homophobic and there's no excuse"

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

You know People in that industry tend to polarize. I think he was quite a nice human being. He may have said some things that are not acceptable but his work was amazing.

Your comment is unacceptable. 

Had a black man said everything this men had said you'd be laughing about it. 

There was no respect when XXXtentacion died (not that he deserved it). Unlike designers like John Galliano, he's never gone back on his statements, and he's had 85 years for it. 

Teal Ambition

omg nooo :( RIP to such a legend and creative soul. Thank you for sharing your vision with the world!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sandrology
10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

There was no respect when XXXtentacion died (not that he deserved it). Unlike designers like John Galliano, he's never gone back on his statements, and he's had 85 years for it. 

Not to justify any of his words and believes but keep in mind he was born in Germany 1933. It was a completely other time he was raised and some educational opinions are hard to erase. every sympathy for gays, or non-german could bring him and his family in danger.

Let's focus on the good things he brought to this world, through his work and art and let this man rest in peace!

I don't want ppl talking about Gaga one day how she worked with a rapist and bathed in blood instead of all the good she brought to this world!

misunderstood
22 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yeah and those people are just as disgusting :shrug: imo celebrating & being apathetic about someone's death isn't a good look and looks pretty psychotic. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TimisaMonster

Wow poor thing...well now he isnt suffering anymore...:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived