Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Economy

It would be nice if it came not too long after shallow success and awards season exposure because it will help carry momentum

But unfortunately I think more towards the end of the year is more realistic if were gonna be honest. Things are never as fast as we'd like :nails:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
45 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

That was a while ago though. Gaga started LG5 with RedOne and then all his songs gets scrapped. Gaga changes her mind. I'm just saying I don't think she's actively thinking about an album rn. Calm down - it's my personal perspective.

“I don’t think she’s actively thinking about an album rn”

Gaga in ASIB interview last year: “I’m working on a new album” “I want my next album to be a surprise” 

Pay attention LMs!

JustAnother

Some of y’all need to calm down, especially the guy who’s been speculating new music being on the horizon for months now, with absolutely nothing to show for it.

50vE.gif

The truth is, we have no idea when the next era is coming. There is no solid evidence we have that can be used to see when the new music is coming. Also this whole “over exposure” concept is really... stupid.

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

Gaga’s had one sucessful single in the past 6 months and y’all want her to slow down? Gaga, music wise, hasn’t been over exposed. Shallow barely even pick up on the radio. And if LG6 is the exact opposite of ASIB soundtrack sound wise, we have basically nothing to worry about as it will be geared towards another group of the GP entirely. Just my two cents. 

giphy.gif

ElectricKing
11 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Some of y’all need to calm down, especially the guy who’s been speculating new music being on the horizon for months now, with absolutely nothing to show for it.

50vE.gif

The truth is, we have no idea when the next era is coming. There is no solid evidence we have that can be used to see when the new music is coming. Also this whole “over exposure” concept is really... stupid.

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

Gaga’s had one sucessful single in the past 6 months and y’all want her to slow down? Gaga, music wise, hasn’t been over exposed. Shallow barely even pick up on the radio. And if LG6 is the exact opposite of ASIB soundtrack sound wise, we have basically nothing to worry about as it will be geared towards another group of the GP entirely. Just my two cents. 

giphy.gif

**** Yes someone finally said it!!!!

12 hours ago, Nino said:

NOT when Perfect Illusion was written by one of the most universally acclaimed current musicians and performed by the most talented pop girl ever at her vocal peak and produced by 2 HUGE hitmakers. :lmao:

Debuting and PEAKING at #15 says otherwise :lmao:

Edit: oh yeah, and that was just for one week.

I can't at some people thinking its too early for the new album... Like how is it too early after the Oscars asib will slowly but surely start to die down... And it's amazing that even after 6 months it's in the top 3 on the charts... I think that Gaga should start hyping new music sometime after the Oscars... And release album towards the end of the year maybe during the second break of enigma so she can revamp the show after it... But surely we are getting something in 2019

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

kostauventura
22 hours ago, Vegas said:

If they aren’t releasing any more singles from ASIB then they better push a Q3/Q4 release. 

For the first time in ages people are THRISTY for anything Gaga related. Don’t let the hype die down and FEED the chickens NOW. 

but the chickens are roasted now bb

• 11 months later...
Gagaloo911
12 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

WHERE IS IT

REPORTED for bumping this

• FATCAT locked this topic
FATCAT

I've locked this thread, please check dates on threads buys. Bumping is against the rules.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived