other

Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MadonnasSis said:

K. Fair enough. That material has been worked on since 2016. Great achievement for sure. But she has lost 90% relevancy in the mainstream. Shallow was successful, perfect illusion was garbage by her standards. Good song, still garbage standards-wise. There’s a reason it never caught on, I’m sure all the bias, kiss-a— individuals will come for me.

NOT when Perfect Illusion was written by one of the most universally acclaimed current musicians and performed by the most talented pop girl ever at her vocal peak and produced by 2 HUGE hitmakers. :lmao:

Gagaplayer315

She may have a studio in her house but we all know she spends all her time there playing Bayonetta 😂. new music has been on its way since the JWT...

GhettoFabulous
6 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Ain't happening...

By "on its way" they mean late 2019 release

:lana:are you gonna argue with credible sources?? Where as you.....:laughga: I mean

Chickens in Malibu
8 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana:are you gonna argue with credible sources?? Where as you.....:laughga: I mean

HDD are credible.

But you should know better when Gaga tells her team she'll release it *soon* (Gaga's soon)

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

HDD are credible.

But you should know better when Gaga tells her team she'll release it *soon* (Gaga's soon)

:diane: I mean they said “soon” with Joanne too and the announcements came in like 2/3 months so maybe it’ll be the case again?:poot::diane:

• Admin changed the title to Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way
Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:diane: I mean they said “soon” with Joanne too and the announcements came in like 2/3 months so maybe it’ll be the case again?:poot::diane:

She probably scrapped it, got this idea to write about a woman from middle america holding a baby in her hands, and called Mark Ronson for Joanne 2.0.

GhettoFabulous
3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

She probably scrapped it, got this idea to write about a woman from middle america holding a baby in her hands, and called Mark Ronson for Joanne 2.0.

Don’t say that! :madge::selena::cryga:

Smother Em Eh
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

She literally has a studio in her house and that is where she was recording with BP and BN

Wait OMG! Gaga really has a studio in her house? But do we know where in her house? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

monketsharona
34 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Wait OMG! Gaga really has a studio in her house? But do we know where in her house? 

I don't where but there is a studio in her second house (Frank Zappa's Hollywood Hill house )

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

She may have a studio in her house but we all know she spends all her time there playing Bayonetta 😂. new music has been on its way since the JWT...

The Bayonnetta posts were just a tease for Enigma. Mark my words she hasn't played a bit to it

theahsfan
9 hours ago, PinkPop said:

Wasn't that just brushing up ASIB before it's soundtrack release? Like when she said she had been in the studio making music after Joanne and released 'The Cure' - I'm pretty sure it was from the sessions of the 'Ally' pop songs recordings.

Yeah definitely, that’s why DJWS said they were working on a “new era” that’s “ARTPOP’s lil sister” with the hashtag “LG6”. The ASIB pop songs were brushed up in that Electric Lady studio in June 2018

You’re pretty sure yet your mind skips over that? How do people always forget that this was around the time that Gaga even sent DJWS a note saying she can’t wait to work on her next album with him? 

I mean there must be at least 100 beautiful pop-electro songs from the last 4 years of recording with redone-djws etc.

Gaga went onto Joanne and ASIB road. Waiteing for the time imo.

LilyLark
7 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

She should just drop the album during her break from Enigma and just revamp the show and keep with the momentum. If the album is coming in 2019 she will eventually have to perform new material in Vegas since she's there for 2 years. Can't believe I'm saying this but she should take a page out of Ariana's book and release new music while she's hot again. 

I mean, even Joanne still sold just as strongly if not more compared to a lot of the other big pop girls if you look at the numbers (not talking about Adele, Bey, and Taylor because as much as I love Gaga it's unlikely she's ever going to do Adele or Taylor numbers).  Gaga just wasn't getting the media attention/radio play, but even Bey doesn't get much radio play (something I find...suspicious when you look at the number of albums Gaga and Bey have moved compared to some, not all, of the girls getting more radio play). 

I think Gaga's more relevant than ever and should capitalize on it, but I don't think she's to the point of losing relevancy  where she "has" to drop before late in q3/q4. Ariana dropping music so quickly was actually pretty risky, could have backfired as she was overexposed.

ElectricKing
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Yeah definitely, that’s why DJWS said they were working on a “new era” that’s “ARTPOP’s lil sister” with the hashtag “LG6”. The ASIB pop songs were brushed up in that Electric Lady studio in June 2018

You’re pretty sure yet your mind skips over that? How do people always forget that this was around the time that Gaga even sent DJWS a note saying she can’t wait to work on her next album with him? 

That was a while ago though. Gaga started LG5 with RedOne and then all his songs gets scrapped. Gaga changes her mind. I'm just saying I don't think she's actively thinking about an album rn. Calm down - it's my personal perspective.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived