Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga interacts with fans pre-Shallow Grammys 2019

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

aldrinpaolo

Hi, fellow little monsters! I am happy to share this experience with you. While I am thrilled to know that most of you are appreciative of this, some just have unpleasant comments. I am with you that my voice is annoying in the video and that I can't sing. Having said that, this opportunity to engage with Gaga in one of the biggest nights of her life is really personal to me. I was feeling over the moon and as exhilarated as she was during that moment. Hence, I couldn't contain my emotion. :)

Also, here is a clip of probably a more annoying me when I told Gaga I loved her to which she responded with a kiss and heart shaped sign with her hands: https://twitter.com/aldrinpaolo/status/1095212410233745408?s=19

My Instagram also has more photos from the Grammys. Feel free to checkout my profile! 

Thank you so much! ❤

SharkmanthaC
23 minutes ago, aldrinpaolo said:

Hi, fellow little monsters! I am happy to share this experience with you. While I am thrilled to know that most of you are appreciative of this, some just have unpleasant comments. I am with you that my voice is annoying in the video and that I can't sing. Having said that, this opportunity to engage with Gaga in one of the biggest nights of her life is really personal to me. I was feeling over the moon and as exhilarated as she was during that moment. Hence, I couldn't contain my emotion. :)

Also, here is a clip of probably a more annoying me when I told Gaga I loved her to which she responded with a kiss and heart shaped sign with her hands: https://twitter.com/aldrinpaolo/status/1095212410233745408?s=19

My Instagram also has more photos from the Grammys. Feel free to checkout my profile! 

Thank you so much! ❤

Welcome!! :party:

Thanks for sharing all your behind the scenes stuff!

she/her/hers

gypsy101
On 2/18/2019 at 3:51 PM, HauntingHollow said:

his singing is a nice addition :awkney:

imo this is one of her most difficult songs vocally and unfortunately most of her fans cant sing it lmao

all the videos of it from Vegas have been basically unwatchable thanks to her tone-deaf fans... sorry bout it

edgeofglory1

That's so cool.

I'm amazed at the camera guys lol. It looked amazing on TV but being there must have sucked. They are literally right at her face, even blocking her from the the audience. Oh well, TV is what matters anyways.

On 2/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, gypsy101 said:

imo this is one of her most difficult songs vocally and unfortunately most of her fans cant sing it lmao

all the videos of it from Vegas have been basically unwatchable thanks to her tone-deaf fans... sorry bout it

I actually don’t think it’s a very difficult song. At all. It’s difficult if you try to emulate Gaga singing it because then you aren’t singing in your voice but trying to imitate someone else who is objectively more vocally talented than most. The song itself is fairly easy, though, in melody.

the tricky part is keeping it in chest voice when the jump is made to the chorus. Most people that have covered this (and fans) don’t have the upper register to reach it without going into their head voice so that’s where it gets tricky. I believe it was Kelly Clarkson who I thought was actually able to do it with similar technique to Gaga. But yeah. It’s a simple song, but it’s the small things Gaga does like exceptional control that make it absolutely shimmer.

gypsy101
5 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I actually don’t think it’s a very difficult song. At all. It’s difficult if you try to emulate Gaga singing it because then you aren’t singing in your voice but trying to imitate someone else who is objectively more vocally talented than most. The song itself is fairly easy, though, in melody.

the tricky part is keeping it in chest voice when the jump is made to the chorus. Most people that have covered this (and fans) don’t have the upper register to reach it without going into their head voice so that’s where it gets tricky. I believe it was Kelly Clarkson who I thought was actually able to do it with similar technique to Gaga. But yeah. It’s a simple song, but it’s the small things Gaga does like exceptional control that make it absolutely shimmer.

i mean... of the videos i’ve seen online like at Enigma of her fans singing the chorus it’s usually downright painful, and don’t even get me started on the bridge vocalizations. the “i’m off the deep end” is tenor high C which is high for a lot of people especially to belt (i sing countertenor so it’s not as hard for myself though it is still a challenging vocal) idk maybe i just haven’t seen the right vids

NewYorkCity

srsly people stop being annoying. I can also sing a lot of her songs and sometimes I don't hit one right sentence when she is performing live because I can't hear myself and because I am full of emotion, so let the guy be. It's his video, be thankful he decided to share those bts moments with us.

2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

i mean... of the videos i’ve seen online like at Enigma of her fans singing the chorus it’s usually downright painful, and don’t even get me started on the bridge vocalizations. the “i’m off the deep end” is tenor high C which is high for a lot of people especially to belt (i sing countertenor so it’s not as hard for myself though it is still a challenging vocal) idk maybe i just haven’t seen the right vids

That’s true. Thats super cool you have such a rare voice type! I’m a tenor myself so I guess I forget that high noted can legitimately be difficult things for people to reach, though they’re more within my tessitura.

I still think it’s at least a pretty easy song to follow. You’re hearing it at a concert after they’d probably been yelling to hear themselves for 2 hours lol they can’t hear super well and the song has a tendency to spur yelling *anyway*. That they can’t nail it is not at all surprising to me lolol

Sneaky Oliver

Is 4:54 the moment when Mark meets the ground? :ladyhaha: look at the cameraman 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

IllusionLover

I still need a video of Mark falling. :giveup:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

aldrinpaolo
15 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

srsly people stop being annoying. I can also sing a lot of her songs and sometimes I don't hit one right sentence when she is performing live because I can't hear myself and because I am full of emotion, so let the guy be. It's his video, be thankful he decided to share those bts moments with us.

Thank you for relating to me. :)

Archived