Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Queen and Adam @Oscars!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Are you blind lmao.. My rant was about Queen itself.. The cast of the movie isnt taking stage are they? So you can keep that Faux-snobbery.. 

Lol then maybe you need to think about how you form your posts. Return to pretending you're educated.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Lol then maybe you need to think about how you form your posts. Return to pretending you're educated.

No need to be vile.. 

8 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Monsters when see anything related to Maroon 5: giphy.gif

Maroon 5? I think you have your Adam’s crossed. 

Judas Society

hmm....aren't Oscars performances usually for those nominated for best original song category?

Love Queen, really dislike Bohemian Rhapsody. I'm here for the tribute though, I just hope the movie doesn't win. Does that make sense? :huntyga:

underneath the pine

Judas Society
5 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I don't agree with this at all. They are not nominated in Original Song. I thought the producers are trying to trim the show down? Why add performances that aren't nominated? Just because BR is nominated in Best Picture? So can Barbra Streisand perform too? ASIB is nominated. I don't want to see them perform while ANY of the BOS nominees are forced into 90 seconds.

I would die if Barbra and Gaga performed Evergreen together. That would be such a moment.

2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

hmm....aren't Oscars performances usually for those nominated for best original song category?

I mean sometimes they have tributes so they invite popular artists. (The Sound Of Music :vegas:).

And everyone loves Queen so you know they'll try to get as many viewers as possible.

underneath the pine

Lazz Monster

The only reason I'm mad is because they aren't even nominated but they'll probably get a 5 minute performance slot and Gaga will be forced to sing Shallow in 90s :madge:, if Gaga and the other BOS nominees had a full performance slot then I would be ok with it

We're far from the Shallow now

Wait, maybe I'm behind on this, but is there confirmation that the 90 second performances are going to or not going to happen? Because I remember a big rumor was that, in order to have both Queen perform and all nominated songs perform, then the nominated songs would be shortened to 90 seconds.

Yikes.

3 points in and ready for more

Regina George
12 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is a trash movie. There, I said it.

Queen is LEGENDARY, but Freddie did not deserve such a trash biopic.

Well masses have spoken and it’s one of the biggest movies of 2018.. I watched it with my friends 3 times and cried every time. So... I guess what you are saying is an opinion and not a fact..

Archived