Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Queen and Adam @Oscars!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Mirages

I love love looooove Queen, but that movie was awful and this performance is not inevitable when we have nominees for songs that should be performed, but the Oscars will do anything for ratings.... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

look, As much as i love Gaga.. Some of yall need to get cultured and respect what Queen Accomplished.. Just because its a movie that some thought was competing with ASIB.. There was no competition. Queen is legendary for a reason.. And they will always deserve what ever awards are thrown at them. Adam is lucky as hell to be able to step in those shoes no one will ever be able to fill.. The movie aside, Queen will always outlast any of our current musicians today.. The literally changed music, crossed boundaries created boundaries no one will ever be able to take down.. 

Queen's legacy has literally nothing to do with the quality of Bohemian Rhapsody. There absolutely is "competition", and ASIB comes out on top as far as most critics are concerned. But go off with your faux-snobbery I guess

Regardless, I am excited to see them take the stage as Queen still play incredibly well and Adam is extremely talented

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Queen's legacy has literally nothing to do with the quality of Bohemian Rhapsody. There absolutely is "competition", and ASIB comes out on top as far as most critics are concerned. But go off with your faux-snobbery I guess

Regardless, I am excited to see them take the stage as Queen still play incredibly well and Adam is extremely talented

Are you blind lmao.. My rant was about Queen itself.. The cast of the movie isnt taking stage are they? So you can keep that Faux-snobbery.. 

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Monsters when see anything related to Maroon 5: giphy.gif

Maroon 5? :selena:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, Eggsy said:

look, As much as i love Gaga.. Some of yall need to get cultured and respect what Queen Accomplished.. Just because its a movie that some thought was competing with ASIB.. There was no competition. Queen is legendary for a reason.. And they will always deserve what ever awards are thrown at them. Adam is lucky as hell to be able to step in those shoes no one will ever be able to fill.. The movie aside, Queen will always outlast any of our current musicians today.. The literally changed music, crossed boundaries created boundaries no one will ever be able to take down.. 

The mentality that something great in the past can't ever be bested. Sure henny, wouldn't argue on Queen's legendary status but let's wait and see shall we. :staymad:

I don't agree with this at all. They are not nominated in Original Song. I thought the producers are trying to trim the show down? Why add performances that aren't nominated? Just because BR is nominated in Best Picture? So can Barbra Streisand perform too? ASIB is nominated. I don't want to see them perform while ANY of the BOS nominees are forced into 90 seconds.

33 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

The mentality that something great in the past can't ever be bested. Sure henny, wouldn't argue on Queen's legendary status but let's wait and see shall we. :staymad:

Im pretty sure that hes referring to those.... people... that are like "who are them", which is either incredibly arrogant or atomically stupid

Regina George

Y’all are so bitter and it seems like you all forgot that name “Gaga” was literally from queen song “Radio Ga Ga” and that Freddie is one of her biggest idols.. sad.. People need to be objective. Every Queen member is a beautiful person and always kind to fans.. Freddie was an angel and one of the sweetest persons.. I’m disgusted by some of y’all’s responses.. Have some respect! ALSO - Bohemian Rhapsody is amazing movie and just because it’s released the same year as ASIB doesn’t mesn you all need to bash it. 

23 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y’all are so bitter and it seems like you all forgot that name “Gaga” was literally from queen song “Radio Ga Ga” and that Freddie is one of her biggest idols.. sad.. People need to be objective. Every Queen member is a beautiful person and always kind to fans.. Freddie was an angel and one of the sweetest persons.. I’m disgusted by some of y’all’s responses.. Have some respect! ALSO - Bohemian Rhapsody is amazing movie and just because it’s released the same year as ASIB doesn’t mesn you all need to bash it. 

Bohemian Rhapsody is a trash movie. There, I said it.

Queen is LEGENDARY, but Freddie did not deserve such a trash biopic.

Anderson123
3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

I respect Queen, they are LEGENDS but if they end up having a three minute performance and they only give Shallow 90 seconds, I'm going to be so irritated :madge:

I think they're opening the ceremony so I expect at least a 5 minute performance of hits. Love Adam and Queen so it's gonna be great! 

29 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Forgot to add that Brian May literally collabed with Gaga both on studio and live. And that Gaga joined them in a concert.

7 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is a trash movie. There, I said it.

Queen is LEGENDARY, but Freddie did not deserve such a trash biopic.

This is a movie about band, not Freddie...

Archived