💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Best games for the Switch? (Newer owner)

MsSwan

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I have:

Bayonetta 1+2 - if you like hack and slash, it's a must, so fun, so difficult, Bayo is amazing

Hollow Knight - a very beautiful Metroidvania game, pretty difficult but very long with many gaming hourse

Okami - imagine zelda with a white wolf and with a beautiful japanese art

Splatoon 2 - the best online experience on the Switch

Smash - smash people

Mario + Rabbids - ok don't sleep on this game! it's pretty amazing!

Zelda - ok you must buy it!!

Mario Odyssey

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - if you want to re-live the anime and be part of it :)

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu - I'm pretty disappointed by it, it's more for new players

Crahs Bandicoot trilogy - it's pretty awesome to play it again with the new graphics

Xenobale Chronicles 2 - this game is amazing

Celeste - the best indie of the year, a difficult platformer but with a touchy story that you can be related too

Picross 2 - good to waste time when waiting in line or during a flight

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FATCAT
1 hour ago, MadonnasSis said:

•Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

•Mario Odyssey 

I bought my switch last week, and I picked up these & New Super Mario Bros DELUXE. I also got Stardew valley (such a chill fun game) and Rocket League (it's fun but isn't for everyone).

I would definitely say that if you're feeling buyers remorse, definitely try to find something you really like (game) or just take it back ASAP. Don't try an force it, it's a lot of Mullah. Personally, I love mine. Brings me back to my Nintendo Wii days.

Purr more, hiss less.

1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

I loved Pokémon Let’s Go. Also BOTW is must own, I would suggest getting it next once you beat Odyssey. Mario Party was a bit of a let down for me. 

Also consider some great ports like DK Tropical Freeze, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Skyrim, Rocket League and Doom. Wolfenstein 2 might be of interest also for a fps.

I don’t own them, but many on this forum and the GGD Nintendo Hub [@Haroon] like Splatoon 2, Stardew Valley, LA Noire, Octopath Traveller and Bayonetta.

I beat Super Mario Odyssey already, even the darker side of the moon. :huntyga:

but! Doom & Wolfenstein!? Jesus how could I forget! Which of the two would you recommend?

Reality

Super Smash Bros Ultimate is a must have, especially if you’ve played the other games in the series. Bayonneta 1/2 is also really good. Upcoming games that I personally recommend would be Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (like Ultimate, if you’ve played the other games in the series, this’ll probably be a must-have) and Bayonneta 3

🃏🖤👹

Auralegends

Zelda is a must on the Switch. I have also enjoyed Xenoblade Chronicles 2 a lot.

I played Stardew Valley for around 35 hours and I have never played it again afterwarts.

Pokémon is also a good game, but I can't wait for gen8 to come this year :D

I had a lot of fun playing Splatoon 2 + Octo Expansion. The DLC for the game is actually better than the main game in my opinion.

YourWhiskyMouth
36 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

but! Doom & Wolfenstein!? Jesus how could I forget! Which of the two would you recommend?

I haven’t played either one :green:

Lion Heart

Save some coins for Yoshi's Tax Evasion: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

3 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Miss Gaga’s favorite games aka Bayonetta :staymad:

So is Bayonetta like Zelda? In the sense that you wander around and then fight? Is it like Devil May Cry?

Serial Chiller
15 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

So is Bayonetta like Zelda? In the sense that you wander around and then fight? Is it like Devil May Cry?

I'd compare it to DmC. I haven't played Zelda. 

4 hours ago, MadonnasSis said:

So..... Please help me out here, I’d love some suggestions for first person shooters (etc), games like Soul Caliber or Mortal Kombat (gah, ik that isn’t a reality with Nintendo). Buyers remorse to an extent. Meltdown in.....

Doom and Wolfenstien are Great.. Mortal Kombat 11 is coming to the switch when it releases. Nintendo is actually experimenting more with this console.. Trust me its great ^+^ more great titles will be coming shortly. 

And dont forget queen Beyonetta <3

Archived