💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I miss...

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Early 2000's female pop music.

Such as Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, JoJo, P!NK, Vanessa Carlton, Michelle Branch, Early Britney (still love her music now)  etc

I love that kind of pop rock catchy carefree music that just makes you wanna dance and feel happy. I was a kid in the early 2000 and don't remember much of them but I have been going back recently and falling in love with that feeling. 

Hoping there are more of you out there that feel like I do 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

GypsyBabe

I miss @ryanripley 

ponVsUvWj

Oh wait, you were talking about music. I’m not sure if I necessarily miss that time in music. I definitely feel nostalgic about it. If anything, I miss the music of the 90s, where radios were saturated with multiple genres at the same time. I miss alternative rock mostly, but the 90s saw success in hip hop, pop, rock, etc all at once and some times intersectionally. 

⚯͛

Pop Music
10 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I miss @ryanripley 

ponVsUvWj

Same :toofunny:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

StrawberryBlond

True, it's like every popstar is trying to be borderline trap nowadays. They're just trying to survive in a trap-saturated world in the same way that a lot of 00's popstars had RnB influence on their albums at the height of urban dominance but it's still sad (probably because trap isn't about good vocals, for one thing). Partly the reason why pop isn't big right now is because no one's making it. If they just put it out there, things might be different.

Archived