Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is this Madge Gif/Emoji From?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

Ok so this emoji is one of my favourite things on this site:

:madge:

Where is it from? And where can I find a full sized Gif version to use in my everyday life lol?

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I think it's from the same concert where she cussed someone out for smoking a cigarette

giphy.gif 

tenor.gif?itemid=9368018

ElectricKing
29 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

How did these fans have access to a rehearsal? Normally no audience members are allowed??

and omg that guy is singing so loud i thought it was madonna for a second lmaooo

That J
22 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

How did these fans have access to a rehearsal? Normally no audience members are allowed??

and omg that guy is singing so loud i thought it was madonna for a second lmaooo

It's a stadium show so the people lined up were already in and  able to watch it. They stand for hours to get a spot due to so much of it being standing only, I believe. They stand for all that and then continue to stand until after the real show. Theres no reason to keep them outside since its outside anyway in some locations. 

MDNA wasnt a stadium tour but she included some in certain parts of the world. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Honestly that seems highly annoying and against the point of a sound check. Shes trying to test the sound and all she can hear are the screaming boys in the front. 

Reminds me of those old audio clips from Gaga where you couldn't hear at all due to them gagging and OMG'ing. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived