💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga likes cryptic post

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LilyLark

I like **** accidentally all the time, too.  I mean maybe she's dropping a single, but I don't think she'll drop the entire album right after ASIB era ends next week—I think they'll wait a few months so she's not over-exposed.

JazzGa

TO LET THE OLD WAYS DIE

"MAYBE ITS TIME" AS OSCAR PERFORMANCE CONFIRMED "SHALLOW" IS QUAKING

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

LateToCult
6 hours ago, theahsfan said:

What are the chances for her to accidentally like a comment from a guy who I think is involved with the production of music videos and then Waterstones, who did the tattoo, comments underneath it “I think so too” or something- Gaga could’ve told them the significance of the tattoo 

Very likely. This is the same woman that messed up the countdown for the JWT on the first post. :gaycat:

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Very likely. This is the same woman that messed up the countdown for the JWT on the first post. :gaycat:

And that's the same woman who posted a cryptic post announcing LG5 release months before it happened... 

Honestly anything is possible with her 

Diamond heart99

Guys- I think he was saying it was for him to get a tattoo done by Winterstone so Gaga liked it. 

This is not that deep, nor is it rocket science and certainly not cryptic. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

littlepotter
12 hours ago, Emigrante said:

She tweeted in March 2016 something like Tik tik TIK TIK tik BOOM (every Tik means 1 month) and fans thought that she's hinting LG5 release date, then at some interview she said her fans think everything is cryptic, but that BOOm from her tweet happened to be September which is Perfect Illusion release date.

Wait that actually came true??????? I never realized omfg

chaeri pls

Archived