Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga likes cryptic post

monketsharona

Featured Posts

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I saw a few days ago that she also unliked it

What are the chances for her to accidentally like a comment from a guy who I think is involved with the production of music videos and then Waterstones, who did the tattoo, comments underneath it “I think so too” or something- Gaga could’ve told them the significance of the tattoo 

Emigrante

Well she said her fans think everything is cryptic but that tik tik boom tweet was very right about Perfect Illusion release date.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

What are the chances for her to accidentally like a comment from a guy who I think is involved with the production of music videos and then Waterstones, who did the tattoo, comments underneath it “I think so too” or something- Gaga could’ve told them the significance of the tattoo 

...very high, I constantly misclick on insta and like stuff that I didn't want to?

Just now, Unbeweavable said:

could be time for anything :air:  I'll bet it's not time for LG6 :emma:

yeah it could be her time to get married :triggered:

Gagaism
24 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Well she said her fans think everything is cryptic but that tik tik boom tweet was very right about Perfect Illusion release date.

I’m such a flop, the only tik tik boom I remember is that one from BritneyJean.mp3 :chica:

Emigrante
1 minute ago, applauseGa said:

I’m such a flop, the only tik tik boom I remember is that one from BritneyJean.mp3 :chica:

She tweeted in March 2016 something like Tik tik TIK TIK tik BOOM (every Tik means 1 month) and fans thought that she's hinting LG5 release date, then at some interview she said her fans think everything is cryptic, but that BOOm from her tweet happened to be September which is Perfect Illusion release date.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Gagaism
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

She tweeted in March 2016 something like Tik tik TIK TIK tik BOOM (every Tik means 1 month) and fans thought that she's hinting LG5 release date, then at some interview she said her fans think everything is cryptic, but that BOOm from her tweet happened to be September which is Perfect Illusion release date.

I missed this, hoping for more booms soon then 

thanks anyways :vegas:

SwissMonster

I think this fits well in this thread. When Gaga posted this video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4Eef2l9Cu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7qmibbwe6pxb

Michael Bearden commented: You already know! 

Know what? LG6 album title maybe :ally: Self-titles confirmed?:messga:

I comment this here because I am aware this may be not thread worthy...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

I accidentally like all the time.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived