event

Huge church choir sings Shallow

Adakam

Featured Posts

Monsieur D
6 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

Why are churches eating up this song?

I'm wondering the same! 

I guess it's because the song is relatable, it's not a simple love song, the content is meaningful. And well it's a HIT too. 

Economy
6 hours ago, sampool said:

The impact of this song is unbelievable; just makes one wonder why the radio didn’t pick it up, probably too busy cashing out the payola money. 

I think it was a north america thing tbh... Here in Canada radio also payed it dust despite monster sales and solid streaming

I Canada streams and sales did even better than US (hence the #3 peak and why it has remained in top 10 still)... But radio still never gave it a chance here either

But it seems like WW in a lot of countries radio has played it a fair bit especially in Europe

sampool
21 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think it was a north america thing tbh... Here in Canada radio also payed it dust despite monster sales and solid streaming

I Canada streams and sales did even better than US (hence the #3 peak and why it has remained in top 10 still)... But radio still never gave it a chance here either

But it seems like WW in a lot of countries radio has played it a fair bit especially in Europe

Hopefully that’ll change after the Oscars. Even then it’s gonna be quite late, a lot of the song momentum has been wasted already.

I hope the radio falls into a major scandal (like 1950s “payola”) that would expose their dirty ways. 

Ghost Face
7 hours ago, sampool said:

The impact of this song is unbelievable; just makes one wonder why the radio didn’t pick it up, probably too busy cashing out the payola money. 

Here in Holland the radio did pick it up! It's all over the radio here :flower:

It's an honor.

The Enigmatic

suddenly i am christian

burqa swag who?

i am now jesus  swag

I am having my ARTPOP moment

StarstruckIllusion

She really has appeal to both sides of western society and has yet to silence her social justice cause. Living legend idc idc idc 

Archived