Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max about to announce something

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

JustAnother
Just now, mamo said:

girl we just a got an entire soundtrack only 5 months ago :selena:

A soundtrack that was made 2 years ago. :ally: I want some new material, y’all know if she waits too long she’ll scrap so many songs and ideas. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m genuinely kind of excited for this, I hate some of the newer pop stars cause they always seem so boring, even if they do have good vocal ranges, they never seem to really do anything about it or make good music :triggered:

But Ava is one of the few that grew on me, SBP is pretty catchy and better than what we’re getting today *Cough cough* 💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

1 minute ago, JustAnother said:

A soundtrack that was made 2 years ago. :ally: I want some new material, y’all know if she waits too long she’ll scrap so many songs and ideas. 

A soundtrack that is still charting and has a smash lead single that's still in the top 10 around the world. 

be grateful!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Luke78619

Oooh I’m excited :ph34r:

off topic kinda but my mum messaged me randomly today like, “Ava Max looks like Gaga, spitting image, go look her up” :fail::selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

GypsyBabe
11 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I’m obese with food 

Me too, I just ate a literal bag of popcorn and a huge bowl of mashed potato's. 

Spoiler

I have to be gluten free suddenly and have no idea what to eat. :cryga:

⚯͛

JustAnother
14 minutes ago, mamo said:

A soundtrack that is still charting and has a smash lead single that's still in the top 10 around the world. 

be grateful!

I am great full sis. :laughga: I’m just hungry for new music, I don’t care about charts. Was it wrong for me to want ACT 2 in 2014? 

VoldeLorde2

Can't wait. Remember she filmed a music video on January 20 so we could get a sneak peak of that, with the video and single coming Friday. I'm hyped. 

I wonder how it will do in the UK, considering SBP managed four weeks at the top spot. 

Archived