💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Oscars using Gaga for ratings

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, MEM said:

No - Kacey Musgraves is. Just announced yesterday.

its not confirmed which category she's presenting yet

"While it’s unclear which category Musgraves will announce, it stands to reason that it could be one of the two music awards — for best original song and best original score."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kacey-musgraves-to-present-at-2019-oscars

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove
2 hours ago, yASSsss said:

why so mad? Its just a thread title. Did someone piss in your cereal this morning? 

To be fair, you sound the mad one like duh, overreacting at best.

On topic : yas gaga, "Oscars using Gaga for ratings" tho? Lol, every award use everything for ratings

When award shows stop using her for promo, we should be worried. It's a sign that someone on this site married Shawn Mendes.

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

To be fair, you sound the mad one like duh, overreacting at best.

On topic : yas gaga, "Oscars using Gaga for ratings" tho? Lol, every award use everything for ratings

the amount of irony in this post :air: 

OT: Yes Gaga.Yes Ratings

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How are they using her when she's the lead actress in an 8 time nominated movie? Who are they supposed to put in the commercial? Cupcakke? :huntyga:

But, get that edgy title, I guess :vegas:

Cupcakke in her **** suit. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Judas Society

And yet haters still think Gaga is over or Gaga has lost her appeal with the GP when she's literally the one people wanna see. People may not like her, but she is still interesting for people to see coz they never know what she will do. She is the artist of this generation. When I say artist, I really mean artist.

WhoHaveIbeenNot

The oscars are actually just one big giant advertisement believe it or not. The entire show is rigged you have to pay money to influence the voters. It is called for your consideration it is aimed towards the voters. They give gifts to the people that are going to person that is going to watch the movie or the studio will throw a party where the voters will meet celebs. This is a open secret lol.    

Didymus

Cackle.

It literally looks like some fan edited the shots in there. That's some amateur ass editing and what is up with that font :rip: Anyway, nice commercial and I think this is actually a great reason to watch the ceremony and I think a lot of people will be persuaded by it so I don't blame 'em.

Monsieur D
5 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Nï»żo - Kacey Musgraves is. Just announced yesterdayï»ż.ï»żï»ż

OMG! This is so exciting, love this concept :firega:

GagaMyBlood95

She is a huge deal and they know it so I don't see anything bad in them hyping the long awaited performance :vegas:

Ryusei
7 hours ago, WhoHaveIbeenNot said:

The oscars are actually just one big giant advertisement believe it or not. The entire show is rigged you have to pay money to influence the voters. It is called for your consideration it is aimed towards the voters. They give gifts to the people that are going to person that is going to watch the movie or the studio will throw a party where the voters will meet celebs. This is a open secret lol.    

ThisIsBrandNewInformation.gif

Musery

Archived