💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shallow... Why Is It Still Rising On Charts World Wide?

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Omg weren't you little legend? 

Oh I thought that noone remembered me! Yes but I can't log into my old account 

misunderstood
5 minutes ago, Emperor said:

Your instagram account is so cute :hug:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

It's a very hyped movie with constant media coverage. The song itself is a stable hit, I wouldn't say it's dominating the charts like the Ariana songs but it has a long-lasting impact in the entertainment industry. It's resilient in a similar way to how Million Reasons was in the US, except on a much larger reaching scale. Shallow will be the song that's remembered from 2018 in years to come.

Honestly, this return to peak fame was so unexpected and I'm so happy Shallow & Gaga are reaping the awards & acclaim they so deserve 🙌🏼

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

its crazy how this fanbase can question how can gaga's songs flop and top at the same time ****ing amazinf

xoxo

memomemome

IDK maybe they start to play it at malls/public place etc? :huntyga:

Cause today I heard asib songs in mall back-to-back.

Monsterious
25 minutes ago, Rio said:

It's a very hyped movie with constant media coverage. The song itself is a stable hit, I wouldn't say it's dominating the charts like the Ariana songs but it has a long-lasting impact in the entertainment industry. It's resilient in a similar way to how Million Reasons was in the US, except on a much larger reaching scale. Shallow will be the song that's remembered from 2018 in years to come.

Honestly, this return to peak fame was so unexpected and I'm so happy Shallow & Gaga are reaping the awards & acclaim they so deserve 🙌🏼

the only chart that it isnt dominating is the US

did you see its chart run WW ? (australia, NZ, UK, Sweden, France, Ireland etc ?)

59 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Your instagram account is so cute :hug:

ikr his ig account content is the reason i pay internet for :nooo:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Economy
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Its a great song, people connected to it. Its also on Spotify "Today Top Hits" where it gets a lot of streams. And Youtube changed its algorithm some weeks ago and it benefited Shallow :huntyga: OH and award season of course, movie is still being talked about

Oh YouTube changed algorithms? What was the change?

Economy
1 hour ago, Emperor said:

I didnt remember ur old account name but I definitely remember that face :hor:

Economy
28 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

the only chart that it isnt dominating is the US

did you see its chart run WW ? (australia, NZ, UK, Sweden, France, Ireland etc ?)

Here's the question tho. Did all the countries update their charts to I clude streams? Does their formula favor sales more?

Shallow is doing decent in streams but there's not denying it's strength has been sales

A simple difference on the formula for the charts can affect how high a song charts

Here in Canada our charts are run by billboard as well so the formula should be the same

Streams here and sales have been proportionally higher than the US (hence the #3 peak and the fact that it has stayed in top 10)

But on radio it did awful here in Canada. Even worse than in the US which is ironic considering our sales and streams were stronger

ArtGagaPop
25 minutes ago, Economy said:

Here's the question tho. Did all the countries update their charts to I clude streams? Does their formula favor sales more?

Shallow is doing decent in streams but there's not denying it's strength has been sales

A simple difference on the formula for the charts can affect how high a song charts

Here in Canada our charts are run by billboard as well so the formula should be the same

Streams here and sales have been proportionally higher than the US (hence the #3 peak and the fact that it has stayed in top 10)

But on radio it did awful here in Canada. Even worse than in the US which is ironic considering our sales and streams were stronger

Yes all the countries where Shallow has been smashing is favored towards Streams. All countries in Scandinavia for exemple is 99% based on spotify streams. It has been 8 weeks #1 on the official chart in Sweden and is the 2nd longest running #1 ever on Spotify with 68 days (only behind Despacito), still #2 right now and Sweden has contributed almost 24M alone to Shallows total spotify streams (only behind UK and US). Same has happend in Norway and Denmark, 3 weeks #1 for Shallow in Denmark and it never left the top 10 in Norway since release (peak 3). France is also mostly streams and Italy too and still manged to get to #4 and #3 same with UK, AUS, Ireland, other countries in europe etc where Shallow has smashed.

Shallow is a streaming smash outside US, how do you think it's holding up so well on spotify WW and Youtube 5 months after it's release when it's doing very poorly in the US when it comes to streams. It's hitting 1 billion streams and 1 billion views on both Spotify and Youtube in the next 1-2 years :lolly:

Archived