💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No Doubt - Push and Shove

Jarvin

Featured Posts

I was wondering if you guys have ever taken the time to fully listen to No Doubt’s latest ( and presumbly last ) studio album!

Any major Push and Shove fans on here? :flutter:

14 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

criminally underrated, and the fact that the title track never got to be a hit is mind blowing to me.

I happen to like the title track the least. :duck:

At least Settle Down was a moderate hit! I feel like One More Summer or Gravity could have done well too. 

Antichrist
Just now, Jarvin said:

I happen to like the title track the least. :duck:

At least Settle Down was a moderate hit! I feel like One More Summer or Gravity could have done well too. 

the title track was the first one that hooked me on the album besides settle down.

and totally agree, gravity could & SHOULD have done very well :cryga:

WORLDofGAGA

I really love the artwork for that album cover! Settle down was a good song too that deserved more 

@W0RLDofGAGA

I love this album, I love this band, all their albums are amazing and a masterpiece.

*but the true underrated will always be Return of Saturn*

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The singles are great, but they’re not really an album artist, the rest feel like fillers to me. Though I do like “One More Summer,” and it was probably expected to be a single since it’s placed among the others 

The Louvre

I love the album! Love the title track the most, probably. The last four tracks (Sparkle -> Stand and Deliver) are not so good tho.

Is it No Doubt's post-Tragic Kingdom album? Yes. Am I happy it exists? F*** yeah!!!

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Archived