đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Favourite video from the Born This Way era?

ElectricKing

Favourite video from the Born This Way era?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite video from the Born This Way era?

• Born This Way
    • Judas
    • The Edge of Glory
    • YoĂĽ and I
    • Marry the Night

Featured Posts

The BTW video was actually the ONLY ONE that was directed by an experienced professional well-known director (YAS Nick Knight!). All the other vids of that era were directed either by Gaga herself or Boomkack [cringe emoji]. As ideas they were really nice with great potential but the execution was really basic and problematic. All according to my humble opinion as a post-graduate film student ;)

kabirartfling

Oh how I miss this era,:pray:the visuals for all the singles was so hardcore:flutter:, I am literally shaking to choose one out of the five:nooo:! I miss the epic music videos tbh...:giveup:

My vote goes to Marry the night,:party: I loved the storyline, it's complex,:pawsup: I love the black outfit :gaysia:and the whole burning car scene:worship2:, love the climax and outro:woot:. I think she did a great job with the video, wish it were a bigger hit.:grr:

Give your love to me

I chose MTN because of the song's significance to me as well as the video. MTN is my favorite song, by any artist at any time. It's very personal. I think the beginning of the video is a tad messy, but overall I feel it is very special. My very close second is Judas, which is a stunning video but the song doesn't mean the same to me as MTN 

1. Judas, the beginning, the costumes, beautiful colors, gibson coreo, the water scene, omg. 

2. Born This Way, I love the the whole thing, but too much coreo, too much black, I wanna see more of the ending, with her white gloves and short hair. But I love the video so much. 

3. Yoü and I, it's just good. She looks so good as a nymph, barn hooker, bride, mermaid, joe calderone, and inez doppelganger, and the atmosphere is also cool, that cringey Nebraska...the icecream scene is scary asf. 

4. Marry The Night, I love the beginning, but after that, it's boring, too much talk, too much dancin, but the "I did it all over again" part is iconic. I really like the ending, thats phenomenal, instant goosebumps. And I love her spongebob lipstick. 

5. The Edge Of Glory, we know the story, it's just a basic mv, like Perfect Illusion. Nothing special. TEOG deserved better. 

I hope she'll make iconic videos, after Applause mv, everything went wrong. :cryga:

Smother Em Eh

You should put “poll” in the title. 

MTN is my fav followed by You & I, then BTW. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ElectricKing
8 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

You should put “poll” in the title. 

MTN is my fav followed by You & I, then BTW. 

thank you :) that's been changed

Archived