๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jussie Smollett reportedly staged the 'attack'

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Defmix100
Just now, Inferno said:

I think you misinterpreted that statement. The first part was victimizing him, the second part was not. It is known that Harvey, who runs TMZ, is not only a Trump supporter but is engaged with his administration essentially utilizing TMZ as a platform to sway public opinion in the same subversive way the russians used facebook to do so. I don't think its coincidental that this is a big story on TMZ specifically and I think there are possible reasons for that.

This possible hoax aspect was being discussed on here a few days ago though I think before the TMZ article (at least it wasn't linked there was some other link). I get what you mean and unfortunately I can't see a good way to completely remove bias from either side, you just have to either hope what you read is true (unless it is claimed to only be speculation) or do a lot of fact checking to find out for sure.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

This possible hoax aspect was being discussed on here a few days ago though I think before the TMZ article (at least it wasn't linked there was some other link). I get what you mean and unfortunately I can't see a good way to completely remove bias from either side, you just have to either hope what you read is true (unless it is claimed to only be speculation) or do a lot of fact checking to find out for sure.

Doesn't take away from the truth regarding TMZ and their intentions. There is, however, a lot of close mindedness in this country that is being nurtured by our president.

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Doesn't take away from the truth regarding TMZ and their intentions. There is, however, a lot of close mindedness in this country that is being nurtured by our president.

Might not take it away but it also doesn't mean that they are fabricating anything with this. Hopefully things are cleared up soon

Inferno
7 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Might not take it away but it also doesn't mean that they are fabricating anything with this. Hopefully things are cleared up soon

Doesn't mean they're not either. So maybe you should stop going out of your way to prove a point and defend the honor of a publication thats already proved itself to be trash?

Im not saying as concrete fact that he is telling the truth, TMZ does however conspire. Its literally their job. So to argue back and forth with me about how they could possibly be a legitimate news source is troubling to me. Conservatives have been trying to de-legitimize this case since it happened, its disgusting if he is a liar, but im not going to immediately buy into the narrative that he is either. Until theres more concrete proof of everything validated by multiple sources.

Defmix100
5 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Doesn't mean they're not either. So maybe you should stop going out of your way to prove a point and defend the honor of a publication thats already proved itself to be trash?

Im not saying as concrete fact that he is telling the truth, TMZ does however conspire. Its literally their job. So to argue back and forth with me about how they could possibly be a legitimate news source is troubling to me.

I'm not going to argue anymore because I don't really know anything about TMZ but I just looked at some of the news they have broken before and to my limited knowledge the examples I saw were all true stories.

Inferno
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I'm not going to argue anymore because I don't really know anything about TMZ but I just looked at some of the news they have broken before and to my limited knowledge the examples I saw were all true stories.

You're a little too eager about this news story being a hoax and the conversation surrounding it for an alleged non-american person that doesn't typically care about crimes or someone who genuinely wants to see this resolved positively. Idk you, idk your politics, but I think its clear we're on opposite sides of the spectrum. From my personal perspective atm its clear you want this man to be a liar lol

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

You're a little too eager about this news story being a hox and the conversation surrounding it for an alleged non-american or someone who genuinely wants to see this resolved positively. Idk you, idk your politics, but I think its clear we're on opposite sides of the spectrum. From my personal perspective atm its clear you want this man to be a liar lol

No I want whoever has broken the law to be held accountable

Inferno
14 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

lol as if its that simple and direct.

misunderstood
Just now, Defmix100 said:

Donโ€™t even bother with this wanna-be activist. From their posts theyโ€™re the prime example of one. Youโ€™re saying the right things they just want brownie and good people points. Not worth your time arguing with someone who thinks like that.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Inferno
Just now, misunderstood said:

Donโ€™t even bother with this wanna-be activist. From their posts theyโ€™re the prime example of one. Youโ€™re saying the right things they just want brownie and good people points. Not worth your time arguing with someone who thinks like that.

Get an education, learn about the history of this country from a non-eurocentric perspective, then return to the conversation.

6 hours ago, Inferno said:

Get an education, learn about the history of this country from a non-eurocentric perspective, then return to the conversation.

People want the truth. From the get go, the story had holes, and as days have progressed, the holes have become bigger. No evidence has come forth. They police have searched hundreds of cameras from buildings in the Area Jussie said it happened. They have found nothing. People are becoming angry because this is becoming more and more apparently- a lie. It's discusting for the gay and black community because conservatives are going to run with it. Calling Jussie out, and holding him accountable doesn't mean people are uneducated. They want justice- because this is truly dispicable.ย 

It seems like when you're losing an argument, you want to insult people, and try to call out Eurocentric or White privilege. It's not a good look, especially when the evidence is not pointing in your favor.ย 

Guillaume Hamon
16 hours ago, Inferno said:

Saying that it wasย POSSIBLYย staged has nothing to do with having a "eurocentric perspective". It's just putting all the options on the table and that's what reasonable persons do.

Folks like you like to show disdain and tell others they can't understandย because of their privilege etcย when they just get nothing to bring but their gnarl. You're the one who need to come backย in this convo after a few changes.

misunderstood
2 hours ago, Fish said:

well this is what I called a "Juissie" story :hor:

At first I didn't get it but now I'm screaming OMG MESS

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

DeleteMyAccount
13 hours ago, NCgaga said:

People want the truth. From the get go, the story had holes, and as days have progressed, the holes have become bigger. No evidence has come forth. They police have searched hundreds of cameras from buildings in the Area Jussie said it happened. They have found nothing. People are becoming angry because this is becoming more and more apparently- a lie. It's discusting for the gay and black community because conservatives are going to run with it. Calling Jussie out, and holding him accountable doesn't mean people are uneducated. They want justice- because this is truly dispicable.ย 

It seems like when you're losing an argument, you want to insult people, and try to call out Eurocentric or White privilege. It's not a good look, especially when the evidence is not pointing in your favor.ย 

Actually they did find video footage.

Also, why are people, once again, jumping to conclusions and calling Jussie a liar when the investigation still hasn't concluded? It's ironic and counterproductive. We can't call people out for backing him in the first place and then have the critics of those people quickly jumping to call him out for possibly lying.ย 

Archived