šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jussie Smollett reportedly staged the 'attack'

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Whispering

If the attack wasĀ orchestrated by Smollett,Ā then it also calls into question the letter that was mailed to the set of Empire. MailingĀ a threat is aĀ federal crime. Since it was USPS, the FBI would have been involved. The FBI would have questioned Smollett about the letter. He will haveĀ more to worry about than charges at a local level.Ā 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Jussie SmollettĀ has turned from a presumed victim to suspect in the criminal investigation into the alleged racist, homophobic attack, and sources say there is mounting evidence the 2 brothers who were arrested and subsequently released were acting at Jussie's behest and reportedly paid.

Our sources say the brothers -- both of whom worked on the "Empire" set -- "completely cooperated" with Chicago cops during their interrogation over the last few days.Ā  Ā Ā 

One law enforcement source tells TMZ at least one of the brothers turned over his phone and there is a call between him and Jussie in the vicinity of the "attack," but before it happened.Ā 

CNN is reporting the brothers purchased what looks like the rope Jussie had around his neck at a Chicago Ace Hardware store. CNN is also citing law enforcement sources saying Jussie paid the brothers to orchestrate the phony assault.

0216-ola-and-abel-osundairo-youtube-2.jp

Various sources in the Chicago PD have told TMZ almost from the beginning there was wide sentiment Jussie's version of events were false, despite the party line that he was the victim of a crime.

As we told you ... the Nigerian brothers never fit the profile of Jussie's alleged attackers, even when they wereĀ arrested for battery. Not only are they not white -- whichĀ contradicts Smollett's claimsĀ from the beginning -- but "Empire" cast and crew sources tell us they're very close to Jussie ... and they'reĀ pro-LGBTQ and anti-TrumpĀ too.

Chicago PD releasedĀ AbelĀ andĀ OlaĀ late Friday nightĀ due to "new evidence" gathered from their interrogation ... and said they're no longer suspects.

The brothers' lawyer,Ā Gloria Schmidt, says her clients were released based on theĀ key info they gave the copsĀ ... and they have a story to tell "when the time is right."

Jussie denies the allegations.

http://m.tmz.com/?fbclid=IwAR0HevWfsQN3j5byoWpxOqLqyN8Q4PGpOKwXXzV04Sb1eE05Rsl7hifNlr8#!2019/02/16/jussie-smollett-attack-brothers-rope-suspect-staged/

Iā€™m really shocked but it looks like it was staged..Ā 

Ā 

Guillaume Hamon

There are so many people doubting his version so far... If he told the truth I feel bad for him being questioned like that. :/Ā 

Taraji PĀ henson reactingĀ to his agressionĀ telling people to stream his song sounded weird tho... Would he stage an agressionĀ to get publicity for his work and/ or toĀ make Trump supporters look worst? If yes he gonna lose all credibility forever... :/Ā 

Victims are lessĀ trusted because of people lying about agressions so I hope he didn't stage it!

RAMROD

It will be a shame and a step back if he really does this. And I will forever dislike him for this. So, let's hope this rumor is not true.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

thatfoxyfeeling
26 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

Yikes. What kind of person would do that?Ā 

Celebrities.Ā 

Defmix100

Does anyone know if he could go to jail? Surely staging a criminal offence is a criminal offence itself right?

hpmcmill

I felt guilty for being suspicious before, but not anymore.Ā 

Makes me so sad and angry - there are so many attacks in this world on LGBTQ people, especially POC. This is a huge step back and will make it harder for actual victims to be taken seriously.

LordEnigma

Still unconfirmed but if this is true, itā€™s truly disgusting.

We all know Trumpsters are something else - we donā€™t need to fake it.

Not The Real Gaga
2 hours ago, ryhanna said:

This is a special kind of crazy, even for them

I like that quote.

:huntyga:

chromadica

I don't know what happened, and it's a travesty if this turns out to be true. But IĀ don't exactly trust Chicago PD, especially after what happened with Laquan Mcdonald.

Inferno

All of this feels subversive to me. Look whos got the exclusive? TMZ. Harveys already been exposed as a major trump supporter in cahoots with the administration. Use popular media to sway public opinion. Who had the exclusive on Kanye acting out and going on pro-trump rants? TMZ. This all feels very manipulative and orchestrated in one way or another. Be it them trying to make Jussie look like a liar or him being used as a pawn to make anti-MAGA people look like conspirators and liars, etc.

Archived