Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jussie Smollett reportedly staged the 'attack'

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
24 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

These guys literally could be going with what the media is reporting just to get out of police custody. I'm waiting for all the evidence to come out until I see clear interactions between Jessie and these two men before the attack I will believe he set this whole thing up. For now, I will just wait for there to be a verdict on this just because some police officers believe this was a set up I'm not going to go completely believe this was staged. There could be homophobic Trump supporting cops that could be conspiring against Jessie, so don't be so fast to believe what two cops say wait for everything to be laid out. If the evidence comes to prove Jessie set this up there is no way for him to deny the truth until then everything is still up for question. 

The two men were released from police custody with no charges 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

The circumstances surrounding this situation always sounded suspect. I’m glad they waited to get all the information in before they released a statement.

JusKeepBreathin

What a dumb mother f#(&er!!! :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

myluis617
21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The two men were released from police custody with no charges 

"A prosecutor may decide not to charge a person right after they are arrested. If the prosecutor has many cases and yours is not a high priority, they may allow the timing to expire and charge you on a later date. Many times, there may be an ongoing investigation and the prosecutor may be waiting for additional evidence. In either of these situations, you can be charged at a later date. This future date could be days, weeks, months, or even years later"

https://brandtdefense.com/arrested-released-jail-without-charges-can-still-charged-future.html

To save me from the back and forth...

Lion Heart

I knew something was WAY off. 

Lock him up.

agnyYRq_460s.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DeleteMyAccount
15 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The audacity of him doing this interview though 

Many conservatives aren't going to take rape, hate crime, murder, harassment, etc allegations seriously anymore(not that they did) if this is true. They'll now have a reason. "Why don't I trust that hate crimes are a real thing? Jussie Smollet"

Still hoping that there's even more to the story... I wouldn't be surprised if there's an uptick in REAL hate crimes either because now people will known they'll get away with them cause no one will believe the victims.

Lion Heart

*Sigh* 

He is right unfortunately. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PunkTheFunk
26 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Oh god, watching this back it's so obvious that he's lying :deadbanana: Just a mess all around.

myluis617
27 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Oh, the audaciy of him spilling out his emotions. It's disgusting me how people are letting the media paint him as a liar without there being any public evidence going against him, members in here are part of the problem as an LGBT member I am disgusted at how fast you guys made up your minds and victimize a member of our community without having any evidence that of him setting this up. All you guys have is online reports where they don't state any actual evidence proving he staged this for his own benefit.

DeleteMyAccount
14 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

*Sigh* 

He is right unfortunately. 

haha basically what conservative white folks have been doing to minorities for centuries. But they're the majority and can get away with it. 

5 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Oh, the audaciy of him spilling out his emotions. It's disgusting me how people are letting the media paint him as a liar without there being any public evidence going against him, members in here are part of the problem as an LGBT member I am disgusted at how fast you guys made up your minds and victimize a member of our community without having any evidence that of him setting this up. All you guys have is online reports where they don't state any actual evidence proving he staged this for his own benefit.

Personally I'm only stating hypotheticals. And truthfully with this new information being released, conservatives have already made up their minds and are spilling out the anti-media/black/LGBTQ agenda as we speak. But what we do know are the police reporting that have been recently updating to match these findings by authorities. 

Also, it IS humorous seeing conservatives jump to conclusions when this investigation hasn't been wrapped up yet. Ironic af.

imwoahvicky

I remember reading a thread on Reddit the other day where people investigated sources and read articles etc. and mentioned how fishy things sounded and had some holes to the story

2 weeks later and now this came out :wtf:

EDIT: if this did happen i hope things turn out well but if it's true that it was all fake then big yikes 

EDIT 2: I found it if anyone wants to take a look https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/aotrv2/whats_the_deal_with_all_the_jussie_smollet_stuff/

it questions a lot of things and it just doesn't seem to make sense 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

"A prosecutor may decide not to charge a person right after they are arrested. If the prosecutor has many cases and yours is not a high priority, they may allow the timing to expire and charge you on a later date. Many times, there may be an ongoing investigation and the prosecutor may be waiting for additional evidence. In either of these situations, you can be charged at a later date. This future date could be days, weeks, months, or even years later"

https://brandtdefense.com/arrested-released-jail-without-charges-can-still-charged-future.html

To save me from the back and forth...

I actually did not know this, thanks! 

Morphine Prince
39 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I'm going to edit my post because I meant to say "The audacity... if he staged it" 

We don't know 100% what happened, we're all just going off reports where developments have evolved the entire situation into something different every day. 

Archived