celeb

Jussie Smollett reportedly staged the 'attack'

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

However, I will say that I think it's fascinating that white/black/etc folks and MAGA supporters are sooo hell bent on this and excited that a black/LGBTQ person possibly lied about a hate crime. And yet they're completely silent upon other hate crimes... Once again, we only see certain people talk/care about black lives when they commit crimes because it somehow "proves" white/conservative ideology.

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, AllThingsGaga said:

Something didn't seem right about this. I'm not really suprised:laughga:

A hate crime? It's not funny whether it's true or not.

Biden Harris 2024
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

A hate crime? It's not funny whether it's true or not.

I'm not laughing. I'm shaking my head. I lived at a time where people I knew were killed in Texas in the 80's. I don't find it a bit funny.

I... don't know yet.

Many communities have experienced quite a bit of coverups by police. I don't know.

3 points in and ready for more

moonsago

Can’t this end up with him in jail for lying about such a serious thing and getting the police involved? 

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

I'm not laughing. I'm shaking my head. I lived at a time where people I knew were killed in Texas in the 80's. I don't find it a bit funny.

":laughga:"

4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

However, I will say that I think it's fascinating that white/black/etc folks and MAGA supporters are sooo hell bent on this and excited that a black/LGBTQ person possibly lied about a hate crime. And yet they're completely silent upon other hate crimes... Once again, we only see certain people talk/care about black lives when they commit crimes because it somehow "proves" white/conservative ideology.

It's really, really telling.

I hate to say it, but in situations like this, I don't know if I trust local authorities' word on it. We'll see.

myluis617

These guys literally could be going with what the media is reporting just to get out of police custody. I'm waiting for all the evidence to come out until I see clear interactions between Jessie and these two men before the attack I will believe he set this whole thing up. For now, I will just wait for there to be a verdict on this just because some police officers believe this was a set up I'm not going to go completely believe this was staged. There could be homophobic Trump supporting cops that could be conspiring against Jessie, so don't be so fast to believe what two cops say wait for everything to be laid out. If the evidence comes to prove Jessie set this up there is no way for him to deny the truth until then everything is still up for question. 

StarstruckIllusion

This just cancelled out Trumps fake emergency. 

I hope he rots in jail. 

Reginald
22 minutes ago, Miel said:

I hate to say it, but in situations like this, I don't know if I trust local authorities' word on it. We'll see.

Agreed. I'm waiting for more information to come out before I pass judgment. Police and law enforcement in the US can't necessarily be believed, honestly. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived