• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

This was the actor who said Trump supporters racially attacked him

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Why he did something like that? Is it confirmed? Can't believe it. 

Police are saying he paid people to do the attack

GGD Presidential Elections

If true good job I guess... make racists, homophobes, rights and Trump supporters even more fuelled by "the left" and make them urge to go to vote in 2022 to keep Trump in office, ugh. :madge:

Monsieur D
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Police are saying he paid people to do the attack

Too bad for the LGBTQ community. There's a lot of people who suffer real attacks everyday. This is not funny at all.

Borislshere

what the f*ck. this actually hurts. If this is true, this isn't going to do nothing but set us back. I'm praying this is just CNN reporting falsely but damn. 

I really really hope it's a fake news..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeleteMyAccount

Just looking at the reaction on twitter from LGBTQ allies as well as conservatives(MAGA fans, and regular reporters/fans), this literally pushed back LGBTQ and black civil rights efforts back 30 years. IF this is true that Jussie planned this from the beginning... Trump winning in 2020 will be fueled and civil rights will no longer be taken seriously in this country. Not that they actually were taken seriously with actual evidence...

But yea, the reporting says that two Nigerian men were arrested and released as they are cooperating with authorities. They found rope, bleach at their apartment, and apparently were hired by Jussie as they also worked on Empire. For all we know this could also be deep cop work trying to discredit Jussie, but idk. I really hope that the reporting goes the other way. 

lost in limbo
8 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

what the f*ck. this actually hurts. If this is true, this isn't going to do nothing but set us back. I'm praying this is just CNN reporting falsely but damn. 

honestly same, I'm feeling an ache rn.

the day it happened I was so hurt and yet it seemed like an incentive to show the violence that LGBTQ+ people suffer. now it's just ****ing hurting that all that pain and hope were fake.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived