💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Countdown to the Oscars, Final Week

Gagally

Featured Posts

The Oscars are in a week. All those predictions we read about back in July/August/Sept/October, etc have faded away. I think we should enjoy the end of this era as it comes to a close. Once the Oscars are over, all we will have left is the movie, music and memories of this glorious period. So much has been mind-blowing about all of this. I have seen The Wife twice. ASIB 7 times. I loved The Wife and Glenn Close's performance. But, I still do not think Glenn Close had a better performance than Gaga. But as we all know, the Oscars are about politics. The consolation in this is how fond of Glenn Gaga is. If anyone is going to rob her of her moment, it might as well be GC. If it was anyone else, we might have to call "foul" since The Wife really was released in 2017. But ASIB still has the now-legendary box office (still playing in my city, Chicago - over four months in the theatres - absolutely unheard of these days), the absolute phenomenon of the trailer (Over 26 Million Views as of today), the countless fans Gaga has added to her base (both those who never took her seriously and those who never knew who she was), the extraordinary music (which really- isn't that what it all is really about?), Gaga's now-solidified standing as an actress, and of course - me. I believe I represent untold numbers of people throughout the world: I like to say for me there was life before ASIB and life after ASIB, and I am so happy to be alive to have experienced it. The bounty Gaga brings to the universe is difficult to articulate. Although I know all who congregate here get it. I am extraordinarily grateful for Gaga. For Gaga Daily. For all of you who bring your own unique contributions. Life is glorious. And thank you G_d for the Gift of Gaga.

Watch As I Dive In

Kimblue

What an era to experience! I never expected it go this well. It all started with the premier of the trailer and our first clip of Shallow. Whew! I was blown away.

Davian

This era really brought her back to the main public and I love it. There is no better feeling than being at work and hearing Gaga being played on the radio, multiple times! Or me and my friends singing Shallow and ARUTW, while before they rolled their eyes whenever I played Gaga. So grateful for this era:heart:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

GreenDiamond

Best era since BTW, we should really enjoy it till it lasts, because I see us taliking 5 years later about what a slayage was ASIB era to witness :sara:

Yup, lets enjoy the last days of this glorious era... It has been a wild ride as a fan. This era, i learned a lot about movie awards, review sites and organizations, film festivals, etc. I never checked Rotten Tomatoes before, watched Golden Globes, watched film festival red carpets. This era is something. 

RAMROD

Praying for Gaga getting 1 of those trophy :woohoo:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bigmac1162

I agree I will have serious letdown once next Sunday has come and gone but I will have my ASIB download and soundtrack to relive the memories.  I knew Gaga from a few songs I had on my Ipod and I enjoyed her music but after watching this movies ( I can't count the number of times I've seen it) and watching her and Bradley together, its moved me to no end.  Like Bradley said they're friends for life, she has me as a die hard fan for life.  Am pulling for a longshot win for best actress and/or best movie and a lock for best song. 

Archived