💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Guilty Pleasure One-Hit Wonder

Loopy

Featured Posts

Elly Jackson :heart: She actually has a couple of other pretty good ones though, but I guess its close enough to a OHW

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
7 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

La Roux - BulletProof

Wait, doesn't she have another hit tho? In For The Kill was everywhere back in the day

Purr more, hiss less.

2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Wait, doesn't she have another hit tho? In For The Kill was everywhere back in the day

that's exactly what I meant

FATCAT
Just now, Chris Evans said:

THIS IS MY 80'S THEME SONG. I love it so much and it's such a shame none of his other work has hit me as good.

Purr more, hiss less.

RAMROD

My guilty pleasures songs are of course pop songs with infectious beats or sappy love songs. That is where the concept began. Since pop genre are seen as low blow and not art for people out there in general. Like, say, back in my time telling someone you enjoy I'm A Slave 4 U will make you the bottom of all jokes at school. Different effect whem you say you enjoyed Janet Jackson. Where everyone will be OK with it. Or actually think you're cool. And the fact Britney lipped doesn't help at all either. So you'd either hide the fact you enjoy that very song to yourself, hence, guilty pleasure. :giggle:

So there, one of my guilty pleasure song, or used to be.

As for one hit wonder though, it will be this :giggle:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

My guilty pleasures songs are of course pop songs with infectious beats or sappy love songs. That is where the concept began. Since pop genre are seen as low blow and not art for people out there in general. Like, say, back in my time telling someone you enjoy I'm A Slave 4 U will make you the bottom of all jokes at school. Different effect whem you say you enjoyed Janet Jackson. Where everyone will be OK with it. Or actually think you're cool. And the fact Britney lipped doesn't help at all either. So you'd either hide the fact you enjoy that very song to yourself, hence, guilty pleasure. :giggle:

So there, one of my guilty pleasure song, or used to be.

Let's pin it shall we? :)  It's a great track IMO !

Blahwhatever22
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Just now, Loopy said:

that's exactly what I meant

In the US(where i'm from) its her only song that ever charted. She did however have 2 hits in the UK Bulletproof, In For The Kill.

2 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

In the US(where i'm from) its her only song that ever charted. She did however have 2 hits in the UK Bulletproof, In For The Kill.

Fact

1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Not a one hit wonder to me, but...

STILL A JAM :sara:

Well, I mean no disrespect, but its definitely one to me :fail: So thanks! :) 

Andreu
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

taste with both

I kind of feel that Gotye has flopped on purpose after that song bc he changed name, etc

Archived