Apple Music
politics

Fox News host withdraws nomination for UN Ambassador

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

nauertheather_052918getty.jpg?itok=mKFi9

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert withdrew her name from consideration for the U.N. ambassador nomination, the department said Saturday.

“I am grateful to President Trump and Secretary [Mike] Pompeo for the trust they placed in me for considering me for the position of U.S. ambassador to the United Nations," Nauer said in the statement. "However, the past two months have been grueling for my family and therefore it is in the best interest of my family that I withdraw my name from consideration.

She went on to describe her time working in the administration as being "one of the highest honors of my life."

A State Department source told Fox News that the process, on top of traveling around the world and between Washington D.C., and New York to see family, grew to be too much.

Trump -- who picked Nauert to succeed Ambassador Nikki Haley in December -- will make an announcement "soon" about a nominee for the position, the State Department said.

Before she worked at the State Department, Nauert worked as an anchor and correspondent at Fox News -- including as a breaking news anchor on “Fox & Friends.” 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/heather-nauert-withdraws-from-consideration-for-un-ambassador-nomination-state-department-says

• LMAO 2

walkashame
5 minutes ago, Matangi said:

riiight, not because the trump administration is a sinking ship

giphy.gif

• LMAO 6

FATCAT
45 minutes ago, Ella Chalcedony said:

giphy.gif

This is Cultural Appropriation

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • LMAO 1