šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Game Of Thrones Megarate

Varys

Featured Posts

LittleMichael

If you delete the revenge against the Freys, Arya spent her time in Winterfell intimidating Sansa without any logical reason, with some silly dialogues in 7x06Ā :tea:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, corvus albus said:

She was a good character at first but after she met the faceless assassin her character development just stopped and she became a token badass chick but boring. You can be a character without development but not if you throw out everything that made this character once enjoyable

I disagree. I liked that they included her reuniting with Nymeria briefly in the woods. It was symbolic of how they are both no longer that same beings as they used to be.Ā 

1 minute ago, Varys said:

#5: Daenerys stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector Of the Realm Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen , Khaleesi of The Great Grass Sea, Breaker Of Chains, Mother of Dragons

tenor.gif?itemid=9289231

Overall Score: 9

Highest Score: 11 @Deku@Hey Boy @Lazz MonsterĀ @CyanDanteĀ Ā @KinneyUnderYou

Lowest Score: 3 @LittleMichael

Comments

@A Hybrid

Dany is always right. Sheā€™s the perfect queen. But sheā€™s too lucky. Like, she doesnā€™t have any idea how to play the ā€œgameā€, she just relies on her power. Still a badass and very suitable to be a queen, but also the most likely to be found dead in a ditch.

@LittleMichael

I think sheā€™s very annoying and often pretty incoherent

@corvus albus

Awesome but a little one note

@Lazz Monster

She is my 11 because she suffered so much in her early days, and the fact that she became a powerful queen is impressive, she deserves the iron throne. And I didn't even mentioned her dragonsĀ :queenga:

@huttont

dragon queen. Is there anymore to say?

@Logan

Started from rags and sex slavery, and evolved into an independent woman who wouldn't let any man get in her way. I feel like with this latest season they are trying to paint her into a power hungry bitch, but I'm not buying it. This girl has worked her way from the absolute bottom and she deserves everything.

@SimplyTheBest

"Because she's the mother of the freaking dragon"

Ā 

0-E938-F4-D-09-D1-4-FF8-9018-FC2-D2718-E0-E938-F4-D-09-D1-4-FF8-9018-FC2-D2718-E0-E938-F4-D-09-D1-4-FF8-9018-FC2-D2718-E

0-E938-F4-D-09-D1-4-FF8-9018-FC2-D2718-E0-E938-F4-D-09-D1-4-FF8-9018-FC2-D2718-E0-E938-F4-D-09-D1-4-FF8-9018-FC2-D2718-E

Ā 

WHAT THE ****CKKKKDFWIFGJWEL GHIWELHGILWEGHILWEAGHWIGLWHIGLHWRGILWHGWEILGWEILGHWILEGWEGWEGWG

Sorcerer
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

#5: Daenerys stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector Of the Realm Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen , Khaleesi of The Great Grass Sea, Breaker Of Chains, Mother of Dragons

tenor.gif?itemid=9289231

Overall Score: 9

Highest Score: 11 @Deku@Hey Boy @Lazz MonsterĀ @CyanDanteĀ Ā @KinneyUnderYou

Lowest Score: 3 @LittleMichael

Comments

@A Hybrid

Dany is always right. Sheā€™s the perfect queen. But sheā€™s too lucky. Like, she doesnā€™t have any idea how to play the ā€œgameā€, she just relies on her power. Still a badass and very suitable to be a queen, but also the most likely to be found dead in a ditch.

@LittleMichael

I think sheā€™s very annoying and often pretty incoherent

@corvus albus

Awesome but a little one note

@Lazz Monster

She is my 11 because she suffered so much in her early days, and the fact that she became a powerful queen is impressive, she deserves the iron throne. And I didn't even mentioned her dragonsĀ :queenga:

@huttont

dragon queen. Is there anymore to say?

@Logan

Started from rags and sex slavery, and evolved into an independent woman who wouldn't let any man get in her way. I feel like with this latest season they are trying to paint her into a power hungry bitch, but I'm not buying it. This girl has worked her way from the absolute bottom and she deserves everything.

@SimplyTheBest

"Because she's the mother of the freaking dragon"

Ā 

Sometimes-we-need-to-lose.jpg

:ally:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Logan said:

I disagree. I liked that they included her reuniting with Nymeria briefly in the woods. It was symbolic of how they are both no longer that same beings as they used to be.Ā 

They threw out her entire character during her training and had nothing but cool sword moves and menacing looks to replace it with. Her previous development got scratched and she stopped developing eventhough she wasn't even a complete character. I understand that behaviour with a side character but not a main one. They are treated differently and the writers fĆ¼cked up hard here.

#4 Brienne Of Tarth

source.gif

Overall Score:Ā Ā 9,1

Highest Score:Ā Ā 11Ā @Gam @LabCoatDude

Lowest Score: 7 @Bloody Grammys

Comments

@A Hybrid

Kind of repetitive but otherwise badass.

@corvus albus

Best fighter hands down + a great personality

@LabCoatDude

The fact that she does not want to rule and only wants to serve someone loyally makes her a true treasure.

@Logan

One of the most loyal and brave characters, and even bested the Hound. Absolute badass.

Ā 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Glamourpuss

Wow I'm surprised with where Dany has placed. She wouldn't have got my 11 but I expected her to be top 2.Ā 

Archived