Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Game Of Thrones Megarate

Varys

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Logan said:

Not being shady but I genuinely would like to know what you think puts her under the title of best character.

She cares about her children and is willing to do everything for them. That gives her a strong motivation. She’s mentally unstable, we’ve seen that rise with the death of each of her children. But behind all that, she’s logical and powerful. She’s a tactical genius, only character alive (rip Baelish) who is smart enough to outsmart Tyrion. The actress portrays her amazingly well. She has an interesting backstory with Jaime and Tyrion, way better than most characters. She also, unlike common belief, does not rely on pure power, she’s also a trickster. But all in all, she understand how the Game of Thrones work better than anyone. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

She really isn't but she's better than Dany. The best characters are people like Sansa, Brienne, Davos, Tyrion, Jaime, etc. Characters with depth and complexity. Cersei is sort of a villain which is why she doesn't need complexity. Villains are here to have menacing shots, do evil things and just be straight up terrible people so it is more satisfying to see them die in the end.

Excuse you :grr: Cersei has a lot of depth :grr:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

It’s rumoured that God Is A Woman is about her.

lmaooo yass dude, we stan :staymad: @A Hybrid 

At least Olenna is #1, not everything is a tragedy, thx @Deku xoxo

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
Just now, A Hybrid said:

She cares about her children and is willing to do everything for them. That gives her a strong motivation. She’s mentally unstable, we’ve seen that rise with the death of each of her children. But behind all that, she’s logical and powerful. She’s a tactical genius, only character alive (rip Baelish) who is smart enough to outsmart Tyrion. The actress portrays her amazingly well. She has an interesting backstory with Jaime and Tyrion, way better than most characters. She also, unlike common belief, does not rely on pure power, she’s also a trickster. But all in all, she understand how the Game of Thrones work better than anyone. 

She does now, she was a spoiled fool in the begginning 

We're far from the Shallow now

Sorcerer

YYAAAAASSS OLENNA :nooo:

I mean, Cersei was not my favorite... but she doesn't deserve to be a 0 unless you always blindly root for the good guys. :shrug:

2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I'm not even mad that Olenna is #1. Even in death she wins against Cersei :vegas:

This

If olenna wasn't number one i'm happy with olenna :vegas:

Lion Heart

This is why y'all need to vote/ participate :nails: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

Excuse you :grr: Cersei has a lot of depth :grr:

She has, but she doesn't really need it. This is a perk of being a villain. More complex villains make the characters more enjoyable but in the end I don't care about complexity in my bad guys. Main characters need complexity on the other hand (Dany, Arya :triggered:)

Just now, corvus albus said:

She has, but she doesn't really need it. This is a perk of being a villain. More complex villains make the characters more enjoyable but in the end I don't care about complexity in my bad guys. Main characters need complexity on the other hand (Dany, Arya :triggered:)

But she only became like a crazy villain the last episode of season 6 before that she had some good in her and that's why I like her

A Hybrid

All in all, thanks @Varys for doing this, you rock:rockstar: This was a lot of fun and it’s all thanks to your efforts :worship2:

Thanks for making this and we expect another one :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived