💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What fake Gaga leak makes you nostalgic?

TheSlash

Featured Posts

JazzGa

No period was as good for fake leaks and stuff as the pre-ARTPOP era, but the pre-BTW era had some interesting fakes too. Not sure if they are still on the internet anymore but I remember there being pretty popular fakes for a song called "Fetish" (Not the actual outtake)  

That Bodylove song sounds exactly like a Gaga instrumental, wow. It sounds extremely similar to Hair in particular, such as the post-chorus breaks which would fit in "free as my ha-a-a-a-a-air as free as my ha-a-a-a-a-air" perfectly

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
20 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

There’s another one that has a piano intro and the lyrics “we kiss the boys” or something like that. 

I remember watching this a million times knowing it was fake bc I loved it

Grigio Guy

I remember this leak from back in the DAYYYY.

and this is technically not fake because Gaga wrote it, but people were trying to say She did the vocals too.

Religion is a product to sell.

THIS ONE

It was the beginning of summer, 2013. A promo clip for I don't know what drink was published with this snippet. It was so exciting... boo boo the fool I guess

EDIT: here it is lmao

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

AnnTakamaki
3 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

I remember this leak from back in the DAYYYY.

lol poor Eva Simon :air: also this many people mistook, compair her with Rihanna, Jlo, Gaga, Beyonce ....vvv

2 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

LMAO I forgot about it this one. There was also another similar one with a Justin Biebs feature :nooo:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Animal Claws
6 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

and this is technically not fake because Gaga wrote it, but people were trying to say She did the vocals too.

Yeah, she did the Background vocals on the song (Freezer Burn)

This fake leak is what i wanted ARTPOP to sound like .. I was obsessed and i even wrote my first song based on this instrument 

And this one but it's not a fake leak .. It's an original song called "music gaga" and not the ARTPOP song demo like anyone think ..

What a great time to be a little monster .. But now...  

AnnTakamaki
Just now, Anisko said:

This fake leak is what i wanted ARTPOP to sound like .. I was obsessed and i even wrote my first song based on this instrument 

And this one but it's not a fake leak .. It's an original song called "music gaga" and not the ARTPOP song demo like anyone think ..

What a great time to be a little monster .. But now...  

sis it's ARTPOP, i always thought it was "music gaga baby" or smt but it's actually "music not the bling" :air:

Archived