đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

BTW fam - Gaga and Bo are on vacation in Mexico.

Sure everything is cool with Carino tho, so don’t stress.

Is she really in Mexico? I'm not trying to be shady, genuinely curious how you know? 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Is she really in Mexico? I'm not trying to be shady, genuinely curious how you know? 

I drink and I know things. 

ETA: sorry I had to, I love me some Tyrion.

Anyway, whale watching this time of year is in Mexico. That weather is Los Angeles this week has been garbage. That the rocky coast in the boat ride is México. It’s science.

Or I could be wrong and she was in the backyard with Carino and Koji.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Bigmac1162
8 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Anyway, whale watching this time of year is in Mexico. That weather is Los Angeles this week has been garbage. That the rocky coast in the boat ride is México. It’s science.

no I heard on E! News she was in Mexico.  I wonder how long she's staying.  Her and Bradley need to rehearse so they can kill it at the Oscars

7 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c6853a2742f487667

Thanks, I was just wondering if I'd missed some pap pics or something, but I'm also not above reasonable deductions

PunkTheFunk
19 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Didn't she go to Mexico right after she broke up with Taylor? I'm not saying I'm just saying 

giphy.gif

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

If they've split up then they've split up, but anyone being happy with the split (unless it was a toxic relationship) and hoping she goes to bang Bradley (who has a ladyfriend) is gross.

If Gaga goes and splits up a couple, I couldn't support her anymore. I don't support homebreaking trash, and Gaga already has an iffy past with how she and Taylor became a thing...

You can’t break up a happy relationship, just saying. :ohwell:

I’m not one of those people who has their fingers crossed for her and Bradley. But if it were to happen, I wouldn’t not support her or call her a “home wrecker.” This sh*t happens all the time and its no ones fault if they truly fell in love. We don’t know the intricacies and we don’t know anything about his relationship with Irina. People love to blame “the other woman” for stuff like this and it’s literally so annoying to me. 

⚯͛

9 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Didn't she go to Mexico right after she broke up with Taylor? I'm not saying I'm just saying 

giphy.gif

Exaaaactly why I was so curious... I'm feeling more and more ready to say :huntyga:

PunkTheFunk

Is it wrong to fantasize about what Gaga and Bradley would look like as a couple :giveup: Buying a summer home in Italy with a vineyard and raising their 5 kids, Joanne, Joseph, Cynthia, Gloria, and Charles  :giveup: 

4F8EE82B00000578-0-image-m-38_1535716099

12 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

BTW fam - Gaga and Bo are on vacation in Mexico.

She's looking for some Alejandro to engage with :staymad:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Sanne Godijn

Maybe christian is in mexico to?

2 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

''  Taylor Kinney’s girlfriend woke to his late night call but what she heard were kissing sounds and breathy whispers. Her man was cheating and the woman was Lady Gaga ''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968919/Ultimate-betrayal-Taylor-Kinney-s-girlfriend-woke-late-night-call-heard-kissing-sounds-breathy-whispers-man-cheating-woman-Lady-Gaga.html

I don't need Gaga to be a homewrecking loser once again. I mean, I don't know how TRUE that article is, but I don't see any reason to doubt it. Gaga, heck, everyone should only go after people who are single.

Diamond heart99
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Maybe christian is in mexico to?

Sure he is. Except he’s not. 

JohnnyVersace

Seems like someone on Gaga's team got in touch with E (one of the few reporting this) to shut down the story before it became overblown. 

Bigmac1162

Except peeps still talking about it.  It won't die down until they're seen together somewhere and she has her engagement ring on 

Just now, Bigmac1162 said:

Except peeps still talking about it.  It won't die down until they're seen together somewhere and she has her engagement ring on 

Correctomundo !

Diamond heart99
48 minutes ago, Bigmac1162 said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath. Unless you are a fish. 

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived