šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

His Instagram is flooded with pictures of her. If he can post a picture of her feet, i'm sure he would have posted something for her biggest night at the Grammys and then nothing for Valentine's Day either? They probably broke up. I'm sure she would have kept the ring on for the red carpet/after parties. The Pink ring didn't match her Golden Globes dress either and yet she had it on?Ā 

Wishing them all the best and time to heal. Ā 

Bigmac1162
7 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

BTW fam - Gaga and Bo are on vacation in Mexico.

Sure everything is cool with Carino tho, so donā€™t stress.

did the tatooo guy go with them or she got them at home beforehand?

Economy
2 hours ago, ropi said:

Yes. You should stop this ****, and listen to her music, her love life is private, thats why, she doesnt share anything with you, cause she knows nowadays, that the fans like u are poison. Maybe get a boyfriend and then you'll understand. She is a human too and I really dont give a fĆŗck about her love life etc. Just release LG6 as soon as possible.Ā 

:v:

Im not poison :koons:

Ā 

I rarely have an opinion on her personal life actually. And it's thanks to fans (like me) that she has the career she does

Ā 

I just was never a big fan of Caroni that's all

Ā 

I never met him in real life hopefully I'm wrong

18 minutes ago, Economy said:

Im not poison :koons:

Ā 

I rarely have an opinion on her personal life actually. And it's thanks to fans (like me) that she has the career she does

Ā 

I just was never a big fan of Caroni that's all

Ā 

I never met him in real life hopefully I'm wrong

Facts :

Ā 

-Litteraly no one, and especially Gaga cares about your opinionĀ 

-She has a career because she has talent, stop think she owes you anything. Tomorrow, if she wants to stop her career and be a farmer she can.Ā 

Ā 

People no one is actually interested if you were a fan or not of Carino or anybody else.Ā :saladga:

9 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

so what is the truth ?:oprah:

Well, if its Gustave sitting next to her next weekend at the Oscars....

DvMQCPnUUAA4y6k.jpg

....The Truth shall set us free!Ā ;)

50 minutes ago, Economy said:

Andļ»æ it's thanks to fans (like me) that she has the career she does

Ā 

YIKES

FreePalestine

Economy
33 minutes ago, Eido said:

Facts :

Ā 

-Litteraly no one, and especially Gaga cares about your opinionĀ 

-She has a career because she has talent, stop think she owes you anything. Tomorrow, if she wants to stop her career and be a farmer she can.Ā 

Ā 

People no one is actually interested if you were a fan or not of Carino or anybody else.Ā :saladga:

#1 I never said she cares about my opinion. I simply mentioned it. Also it was a passing though so I'm also half joking half serious. If I'm being dead serious I don't actually wish a miserable break up for Gaga

Ā 

#2 yes she has talent which in tern gives her fans to support her career. I don't get what ur point is. The fans are needed regardless

Ā 

So u call chill ur tits :koons:

Economy
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Ā 

YIKES

I mean come on. I stream her music, buy her albums, talk about her, give her promo etc

Ā 

Fans are what give her the career she has and I'm a major supporter of hers

Ā 

Then the odd time I have a thought someone or her may not like I'm poison?

Ā 

That's such an exaggeration... If every fan that ever had a bad opinion that was "poison" got removed from supporting Gaga so she wouldn't have that "poison" her career would suddenly tank

Ā 

Try and remove all the poison fans out and see what happens to her career

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean come on. I stream her music, buy her albums, talk about her, give her promo etc

Ā 

Fans are what give her the career she has and I'm a major supporter of hers

Ā 

Then the odd time I have a thought someone or her may not like I'm poison?

Ā 

That's such an exaggeration... If every fan that ever had a bad opinion that was "poison" got removed from supporting Gaga so she wouldn't have that "poison" her career would suddenly tank

Ā 

Try and remove all the poison fans out and see what happens to her career

Your support towards her music aka you streaming, buying and promoting herĀ music doesnā€™t give you the right to be disrespectful towards her personal life. She doesnā€™t owe us anything. You literally buy musisĀ for yourself and not for her.Ā 

freebit
2 hours ago, Bigmac1162 said:

did the tatooo guy go with them or she got them at home beforehand?

4 hours ago, Gagally said:

Ā 

She brought Winterstone to Mexico?

It was pointed outĀ in the other thread that her IG story pic with that Winterstone guy was taken the day before because she's got the same bandana & earrings on - presumablyĀ he likely came to her house by private appointment like many fancy tattoo artists-to-the-stars in Malibu do, and inked her & Bobby or whoever else in her crew.Ā 

15 hours ago, Economy said:

Is it horrible that I was hoping they broke up and Gaga would get together with Bradley? :air:

I feel bad, and I'm not a Twi-hard-like shipper of them, but I do look at couples like John Krasinsky and Emily Blunt and think that kind of thing would be great for Gaga and her prospects in Hollywood :ph34r:. Like, even people like Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are considered a power couple with sway, so could you imagine her & Bradley? The influence and power that would have.Ā :excited2:Ā Her soccer mom base would probably skyrocket to Roberts/Witherspoon proportions.Ā 

(Morality police don't @ me.Ā Yes,Ā I am trash, and she probably does need time to be single for healing and personal growth,Ā etc, etc and I am just what-if-ing and wish no one harm)

witchcocktor

If they've split up then they've split up, but anyone being happy with the split (unless it was a toxic relationship) and hoping she goes to bang Bradley (who has a ladyfriend) is gross.

If Gaga goes and splits up a couple, I couldn't support her anymore. I don't support homebreaking trash, and Gaga already has an iffy past with how she and Taylor became a thing...

Bigmac1162
3 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

If they've split up then they've split up, but anyone being happy with the split (unless it was a toxic relationship) and hoping she goes to bang Bradley (who has a ladyfriend) is gross.

If Gaga goes and splits up a couple, I couldn't support her anymore. I don't support homebreaking trash, and Gaga already has an iffy past with how she and Taylor became a thing...

I thought her and Taylor met on a music video.Ā  He was seeing someone else at the time??Ā 

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived