life

Gaga’s new instagram story

Regina George

Featured Posts

Zander
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Lady GAGA: *calls herself Gaga*

LMs: Shes hinting LG6 :diane:

Yeah, she literally always uses "x GAGA" when it's a collaborative effort with someone. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, freebit said:

Sis, this is messy AF. :air: I mean, a pic with the tattoo artist next to his work on her naked back would be a bit risqué, but understandable, and would lend to some intrigue while still being tame. Posing next to him in a thong on a beach (or sidewalk?) is just....:smh: Maybe my sensibilities are too delicate.

Anyway, this is likely not even her new man, but I feel like she's definitely sending the message that she and Carino are done for sure and is actively burning whatever bridge or hopes that exist, and stomping on them for good measure. :nooo:

She's she contess after all .....loves to inflict emotional pain on herself to elevate her creativity :ohwell:

You are all a bunch of prudes lmao. This is the same girl who was naked on a pool in her Netflix documentary. She's always been naked, guys.

And IF she broke with carino, then she was not in love in the first place.

Kindness rules all.

xoxojohnwayne

omg i was supposed to go to malibu today and i regret it now.. i could see her boobies irl :(:D 

Stewful2929
4 minutes ago, Poker said:

You are all a bunch of prudes lmao. This is the same girl who was naked on a pool in her Netflix documentary. She's always been naked, guys.

Ya but it makes her looks hella bad since again she was literally engaged a few days ago i mean 

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Poker said:

Exactly, she's very used to be naked around people, I guess since she wasn't this active on social media, people forgot about it. Beside this, it's been a week since they broke, Gaga obviously isn't gonna stay on her room and cry about it 24h/day now. She most probably wanted to enjoy her time with her friends and relax a little 

Bigmac1162

Well if she’s always half naked as some have stated it’s nothing he hasn’t seen already. Maybe he’s trying to be a friend if Christian is history. Let her let off steam before she n Bradley start rehearsing Shallow performance

Glamourpuss
49 minutes ago, Sodo said:

Did I miss something ?!?!

when did she break with carino

i know I didn't see  him lately 

but is that true ?! 

Any confirmation ?! 

Or r u just hinting that guys ?! 

Nothing has been confirmed. Rumours started when she attended the Grammy's without him and she wasn't wearing the engagement ring she always wears. Yesterday was Valentine's Day and she spent the day with Bobby getting drunk and getting tattooed. There are a couple of articles with rumours of the break up so fans have pretty much assumed that they have broken up. 

Oriane

I love how the tattoo is supposed to be on the spinal cord but the skin moves so it's not always right there...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

I wonder if she’s planning on getting another drunk tattoo

This is probably from their session yesterday. He probably was booked to tattoo at her home, that happens a lot. 

Love her free spirit....rock on my lady!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

pachinko
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

OMG is she doing the typical thing when people break up and post on social media tryna prove how happy they are being single and loving life :selena:

we stan :ally:

We stan a normal queen! :giveup:

misunderstood

I thought this was 2010 Gaga when I first saw it

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived